Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Art
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Arts & Philosphical Sundries
Kirk
Thanks artemis!
rjordan
Is that walking stick, a beer tap, or what?

It looks cool whatever it is...
rjordan
BTW, those are some wicked cool pictures Artemis...thanks.
Kirk
QUOTE (rjordan @ Jan 15 2004, 12:55 PM)
Is that walking stick, a beer tap, or what?

It looks cool whatever it is...

It's a particle accelerator.
Kirk
hyper.gif
eric
Thats right, it is a particle accelerator. It accelerates hydrocarbon molecules into a thermal converter. this makes magical things happen and brings happiness to all those involved. Maybe it can save the world.
sp_ike.gif
G&C
I like it.
rjordan
wacko.gif It looks like a flux capacitor to me.

Kirk
Yes things are expanding as they should. The universe really is a warm and fuzzy place.
rjordan
godzilla.gif Now it looks like Sputnick.
Absomphe
Doesn't Jacques Cousteau have a patent on that sucker? torch.gif
Head_prosthesis
Wasn't that a still from the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Absomphe
I'm an ole Great Lakes sucka, from the early seventies...Buffalo...and Head...Damned if you ain't Kee-recht as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May ole Gordy bestow a blessing upon your soul!!! dev.gif
Head_prosthesis
Moms got two copies of ol' #9s autographs.

Absomphe
I KNEW you were da man...apparently your Mom's da man as well...and then some...so to speak...if you know whhat I mean...sorta...she's a great Lady Head, I mean , she's your Mom...what I was trying to say was...oh NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!! dev.gif
Kirk
Nothing here.
Conju
Cool. Thanks.
Gertz
QUOTE (eric @ Jan 16 2004, 07:11 AM)
Thats right, it is a particle accelerator. It accelerates hydrocarbon molecules into a thermal converter. this makes magical things happen and brings happiness to all those involved. Maybe it can save the world.

Don't you mean thuj0ne molecules?
Kirk
QUOTE (Gertz @ Feb 2 2004, 09:45 PM)
Don't you mean thujone molecules?

No he did not mean that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.