Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remember, Kiddies, God Hates You Too!
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
MrsAbsomphe
God Hates Fags blink.gif

---Tish looking-up.gif

Kirk
Now that's a snitty fag.
Absomphe
Butt I don't think he'll be getting an invitation to a sausagefest anytime soon.
Kirk
I thought he was kinda pretty.
Absomphe
And he sings better'n Andy Milonakis, too.

Mebbe I was wrong.
Wild Bill Turkey
QUOTE(Absomphe @ Jan 25 2007, 07:02 AM) *

Butt I don't think he'll be getting an invitation to a sausagefest anytime soon.

Maybe they'd let him in the back door?
traineraz
It sez: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties exercising our right to free expression. Please stand by while we make other arrangements.

Durnit.
Absomphe
The thing is, it's almost a tough call as to whether the video is a goof, or actually fun-dumb-mentalist inspiration.
KillDarr
Wow. People like this give Christians a bad name.

What's funny though is that at the beginning of the song he's talking about needing to avoid temptation. That cop moustache and pink shirt don't sell the song too well. cdog-plain.gif
traineraz
If you look at his website, he claims to be "ex-gay". Therefore, the song makes sense.

(He's also an actor . . .)
KillDarr
That guy's "ex-gay" like I'm an "ex-airbreather". Oops, I just relapsed.
Head_prosthesis
Fill me with your love

*snicker*

ubu
This reminds me of the skit on Mr. Show where an "ex-gay" guy has formed a Christian support group called Overcome.
Donnie Darko
I think Ted Haggard is in a program like that. I bet those programs are great for meeting other gay people and having sex with them.
traineraz
QUOTE(Donnie Darko @ Feb 2 2007, 05:34 AM) *

I think Ted Haggard is in a program like that. I bet those programs are great for meeting other gay people and having sex with them.

May I suggest a minor edit?

'I bet those programs are great for meating other gay people.'

And damn, but that tune is catchy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.