Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legendary Effects
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Entertainment
Provenance
Those fine fun folks at eabsinth continue to excrete entertaining press releases.

Absinthe is a very strong alcoholic spirit known for its special legendary effects over and above the effects of the alcohol which come from the herb wormwood

La Fee XS legally contains three times the usual amount of wormwood

Absinthe was known in France as “la fee verte” or the green fairy for the magical effects it would weave on people

The new La Fée XS has a similar strength and wormwood content to the original historic absinthes enjoyed in the 19th century

rogue_designer
0.o

Good gracious. Who writes that crap... worse, who believes it?
Wild Bill Turkey
The people who write it don't believe it themselves.
hartsmar
La Fee XS legally contains three times the usual amount of wormwood

...and then...
The new La Fée XS has a similar strength and wormwood content to the original historic absinthes enjoyed in the 19th century

??? so which is it?
Jaded Prole
Ask Dr. O.
Esseintes
or better - ask the Sales Manager. He's an expert who can explain it to us.
GrayWolf
blink.gif
The Standard Deviant
I bet the new Marketing Director isn't as friendly and eager to engage us, a small segment of the market, as Alan Moss was.
Jaded Prole
Mass marketing tends to aim for the lowest mediocrity because it sells the best and is the cheapest to produce. It is amazing that any good absinthe is produced commercially and I am thankful for those principled, quality conscious producers. I hope they continue in spite of the lure of big bux that making crap promises. Hopefully, places like this that educate interested imbibers will help support the makers of authentic quality absinthe.
Alan
QUOTE(The Standard Deviant @ Feb 10 2007, 06:37 PM) *

I bet the new Marketing Director isn't as friendly and eager to engage us, a small segment of the market, as Alan Moss was.
And still is.
crosby
poster_spam.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.