Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Try this
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Neptunati

Have an Italian Ice with your Absinthe drip drink. The lemon clashes with the drink so much it makes it taste like Campari. Very dry taste.
traineraz
QUOTE(Neptunati @ Feb 25 2007, 10:43 PM) *

Have an Italian Ice with your Absinthe drip drink. The lemon clashes with the drink so much it makes it taste like Campari. Very dry taste.

If I understand correctly, you spent over $100 to import a bottle of quality absinthe AND ran out for a lemon Italian ice, all so you might simulate drinking Campari.

Apparently, you're proud of this achievement, and recommend it to others highly.

I wonder, is there a more cost-effective means to the same end? That is, tasting Campari?
Wild Bill Turkey
QUOTE(traineraz @ Feb 26 2007, 07:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Neptunati @ Feb 25 2007, 10:43 PM) *

If I understand correctly, you spent over $100 to import a bottle of quality absinthe AND ran out for a lemon Italian ice, all so you might simulate drinking Campari.

Apparently, you're proud of this achievement, and recommend it to others highly.

I wonder, is there a more cost-effective means to the same end? That is, tasting Campari?

...™
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.