Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Babyshambles...
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Entertainment
Patlow
I think only a Philistine could not appreciate this music. And I admit this man has less personal control than the 7 year old son of my best friend, but his music is amazing.

"Sedative" off the new EP is so good.

I can't wait for the new record to come out, now that they FINALLY have a proper record deal. I hope they make the States, but until then I am heading over to London in April (11th and 12th) for "An Evening with Pete Doherty" at The Hackney Empire.

Any forum members here gonna make it?

I really hope he shows up... Heh
The Standard Deviant
I'll probably be in London around then, although not to see Babyshambles.
Jaded Prole
Never heard of 'em but the name made me think of this.
Alyssa Dyane
That was hilarious!
Absomphe
Yuppers.

And it really makes me appreciate my decision to never help produce one, because if I did, and it ever acted like that, I'd prolly kill it with no remorse.

P.S...It would really be nice to be able to go out to dinner, and not encounter one of those "oh, he's so cute" little misbegotten shitbags in a restaurant, so I could actually enjoy the meal I paid for, for once. LARS!.gif
Jaded Prole
Ditto on both counts.
Kirk
I wouldn't claim one of the Little bastards unless they forced me to,
after all, what more do the little xits want from me?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.