Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legal Stuff that you are supposed to talk about at this forum
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Pages: 1, 2
Head_prosthesis
My man pussy.

Discuss.
Head_prosthesis
Clean that PM box, yah ol' whore.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Head_prosthesis @ Mar 7 2007, 04:53 PM) *

My man pussy.

Um, what's the post-operative word here? tongue.gif
G&C
QUOTE(Head_prosthesis @ Mar 7 2007, 04:10 PM) *
Clean that PM box, yah ol' whore.

I think he filled it up PM-ing himself.
Head_prosthesis
His backdoor is jammed.
I guess he'll just have to take it
on the chin then, eh?
Absomphe
What a drip.
thegreenimp
He wuz real busy bidding on these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/One-of-a-kind-boots-fo...1QQcmdZViewItem
Kirk
I'm a man pussy
(not a man's pussy)
Actually more of a shunt,
I pass everything from a c+
to a cunt.
jacal01
QUOTE(Head_prosthesis @ Mar 7 2007, 04:53 PM) *

My man pussy.

Disgust.

Your whole shoot, you mean?

I raise you my girly dick.
Head_prosthesis
There's a rustle in the bustle, from a root in the chute,
and a phallus in the chalice that can bruise yer wazoo.

Jack Batemaster
As soon as I clear up my PM box at this xithole, I am immediatelly inundated with fan mail and death threats, well mostly the latter rather than the former...
Jaded Prole
If you were a poet, you'd count either as success.
Marc
QUOTE(Jack Batemaster @ Mar 8 2007, 06:48 PM) *

I am immediatelly inundated with fan mail and death threats

You're THE Batemaster, you have to live with it, that's called 'celebrity', soon they will ask you to join Big Brother, please don't say 'no', we want some fun us poor anonymous abs-cheers.gif
Jack Batemaster
WTF are you sayin', MToolie? I may join The Syndicate™ instead...
Head_prosthesis
So what's the latest Skandal™?

Someone take the graveity train off
their soap box and get a wooden slat
rammed up there anus?
crosby
You'll have to wait until the next Hen-Party™ for the answer to that one.
Head_prosthesis
Was hoping to get it in the rear
privately from Jack, butt I guess
he's just a tease.
Marc
QUOTE(Jack Batemaster @ Mar 8 2007, 10:58 PM) *

WTF are you sayin', MToolie? I may join The Syndicate™ instead...

No doubt, Jack is back, useless and indispensable still...
The Syndicate™ ? Come in Boveresse in June, I've got a special subscription form for you, somewhat painful at the beginning but you'll get used to it after a while.
evill.gif
Absomphe
QUOTE(Jack Batemaster @ Mar 8 2007, 10:48 AM) *

As soon as I clear up my PM box at this xithole, I am immediatelly inundated with fan mail and death threats, well mostly the latter rather than the former...

Post 'em all in here.

You know what they say...

There's no such thing as bad publicity!
Absomphe
QUOTE(Jaded Prol @ Mar 8 2007, 11:00 AM) *

If you were a poet, you'd count either as success.

I'm sure Kirk does. wink.gif
aeldyth
Extremely strange conversation...
justabob
You kinda had to be there
Head_prosthesis
Be there?

This topic is still live and too hot for television!
Oxygenee
Come to Boveresse Jack. We can perform The Initiation Ritual at The Chalet.
Jack Batemaster
You're a real sneaky bastard!
pierreverte
i also might let you dance with my suisse (a long way from 'miss') polyester sweety...
Head_prosthesis
Cum on Jackie B.

Real people don't exist on the Internet.
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE(pierreverte @ Apr 2 2007, 06:11 PM) *

i also might let you dance with my suisse (a long way from 'miss') polyester sweety...

I have plenny of Crotch Punches™ to go around. Keep in mind that I outweigh the Algerian by prolly 50 lbs and 4 inches (on top and down below)...

QUOTE(Head_prosthesis @ Apr 2 2007, 09:09 PM) *

Cum on Jackie B.

Real people don't exist on the Internet.

Then where are all the voices cumming from?
Jack Batemaster
Unfortunately for me and those that appreciate a grate Crotch Punch™, I have decided to go to Xit City this year where Crotch Punching™ is not necessarily appreciated. Because I am not making millions of Euros each year, like the rest of The Syndicate™, I cannot afford to go to both events...
Absomphe
QUOTE(Jack Batemaster @ Apr 3 2007, 11:08 AM) *

Then where are all the voices cumming from?

One of your heads, of course.
Oxygenee
QUOTE(Jack Batemaster @ Apr 4 2007, 01:35 AM) *

Because I am not making millions of Euros each year, like the rest of The Syndicate™, I cannot afford to go to both events...

The solution is to join The Syndicate™ yourself. You'll be part of a dedicated, hardworking team, passionate about furthering the cause of the Green Fairy, while scrupulously maintaining the very highest ethical.....oops, sorry, gotta go, my butler's bringing a fresh batch of hookers over to the yacht.
Provenance
That sounds like my kind of Syndicate™.
The Standard Deviant
Oxy is going to have a shock when he sees the kind of hookers the butler will have got in Brighton.
Steyr850
Click to view attachment
Le Gimp
Antici.....................
Nymphadora
.......pation
Oxygenee
You guys need to get out more.
Jaded Prole
Because I am not making millions of Euros each year, like the rest of The Syndicate™, . . .

we can't afford to go out more.
traineraz
Onacuz we ain't in the Syndicate™. Or at least not the profitable arm.
Oxygenee
Quit yer bitchin'.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Oxygenee @ Apr 6 2007, 12:23 PM) *

Quit yer Richie Richin'.

Um, no...

That's your department, Capo de Tutti Capinstein.
Kirk
He should buy these:

There are 3
Kirk
Damn board won't allow anymore pictures to be posted from me for now, period.

Old

Stuff
Kirk
New post
Kirk
New limit.
Kirk
One more
Oxygenee
I tried to, they weren't interested in selling, or even talking about it.
Wild Bill Turkey
They must have been breaking in a new guy when you were there, Oxy. They sell those things off the bar all the time; it's one of the oldest, most traditional scams in New Orleans, right along with the "I bet I know where you got yo shoes" street bets.

My cousin Larry knows one of the guys that used to grind down the marble on the new "original fountains" to make it look like centuries of water drops had worn it down. The guy had four of the napolean fountains holding up an old Challenger in his front yard.
Oxygenee
That thought occurred to me, and my offer (which wasn't made in the bar, but formally via a local attorney directly to the owners) was conditional on authentication. This was about 5 years ago, and at that stage they definitely weren't selling.

But if you know for a fact that the current fountains are faked that's extremely interesting. These are icons of NO tourism, and I'd expect someone at some stage to have manufactured replicas, but the fact that the actual fountains now in the Old Absinthe House (which were housed until 2004 in the Mango Daquiri Shop in Bourbon Street) might actually be modern replicas is news to me. The owners of the Old Absinthe House actually put out a press release in 2004 when they repatriated the fountains, and other old memorabilia, after their purchase of the Daquiri shop. I'll PM you to discuss this further.
Kirk
He's joking.
There are two different owners, the Egyptian owns the Italian restaurant Tony Morans, he has the two fountains with the muses on top, he also owns the original bar, he cut a large piece out of it and installed the rest in the restaurant along with the fountains, the bar used to be topped with marble, maybe the marble and the removed piece could be purchased but certainly not the fountains.
The bar in front of Tony Moran's owns the Napoleon fountain, it's not for sale either but it's in danger of disappearing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.