Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mary's Day
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Arts & Philosphical Sundries
atb376
Easter is NOT an international happening...

Ya'll's thoughts? (other than the Corn Hole)
Kirk
We are mary men, who wear the green.
Zman
QUOTE(atb376 @ Apr 8 2007, 05:24 PM) *

Easter is NOT an international happening...

Ya'll's thoughts? (other than the Corn Hole)

What are you talking about?
Artemis
Jesus fitted a young man from Iowa with a green jacket yesterday in Augusta. Does that count?
speedle
To reiterate:

What are you talking about? frusty.gif
Kirk
The Green Jacket, on a cold day.
Artemis
To reiterate: What are you talking about?

Doesn't matter anymore what Attaboy 376 was talking about, if it ever did. This thread has since been hijacked by the Syndicate.

But if you were asking me, I was talking about:

1. Our Lord and Savior
2. International happenings
3. The wearing of the Green

The announcer man asked the boy to speak into the microphone, how did it feel to be alone out there, stalked by the Tiger. Kid said he wasn't alone, Jesus was with him. If the announcer man had been on his toes, he would have come back, then why didn't you make Jesus carry those clubs a while?
speedle
That's truly funny.

But I always manage to feel bad when Tiger doesn't win, for some reason. Nice guy from Iowa though, but suprising nonetheless.

Here's to hijacking! abs-cheers.gif
Steyr850
QUOTE(speedle @ Apr 9 2007, 11:00 PM) *

But I always manage to feel bad when Tiger doesn't win, for some reason.
Really?
I guess I feel bad for Jesus.
Zman
OK, so nobody has a clue what abt376 is talking about, including abt376.
justabob
QUOTE(speedle @ Apr 9 2007, 08:00 PM) *

That's truly funny.

But I always manage to feel bad when Tiger doesn't win, for some reason. Nice guy from Iowa though, but suprising nonetheless.

Here's to hijacking! abs-cheers.gif

You feel bad when Tiger doesn't win? Yeah just what I want to do turn on the tv knowing the same guy is gonna win every time.
speedle
No, not every time. Just most of the time. Just the really big events, ya know, like the Masters.
Artemis
Normally it pisses me off to even hear mention of Tiger Woods, not because of Tiger himself, but there is a Cult of Tiger and the "media" are its high priests.

Tiger himself is a hardcore motherfucker who takes what he does very seriously and does it well. And the other players know it. But what was nice about Zach on Sunday was that at no time did he show anything like fear. He was like a bulldog out there. If Jesus helps him be that way, good for him.

Tiger on the other hand is getting shit for blowing snot rockets out his nose and cussing. Got to love that media.
Steyr850
And who would you think is on the cover of SI?

Click to view attachment

Zach said he understood, and was fine with it. Statesman.
Artemis
I had not seen that rag, but that's exactly what I mean. Tiger wraps his club around a tree and loses, and he is on the front page. The WINNER of the Masters is in a little frame to the side.
Steyr850
'Zactly.

End of story.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.