Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinthe Bottel in Carnivále
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
scaper8
I've never seen the show (never had HBO) but some screen shots from it over at WS showed the bottle of absinthe. I doubt it's actually an absinthe bottle but it is very nice and has some intricate designs. Does anybody know what it is and where one could find such a bottle?
scaper8
Here are some pics
MerdeVerte
It's a Pier 1 bottle with a commonlyh sued label. Forgive the speelingl. I' m fucke d on this 11797 shit. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO! I keep thinking it's 1792 vecause of the Kentucky bourbon (which is fuckingdiddly awels9e), but I know that's not right. The 1792 absinth is to be avoided at all cosets. Unlike my penis which should be adored by all cdog-plain.gif loving freaks. My penis is the best. It's got 10 piercings bitch!!! beat that mutha fucka. "Bitches love me cuz they knowI can fuck!"
Absomphe
I'll bet you can hold that ten incher a lot better than you can hold your liquor. blink.gif
absinthist
MerdeVerte if you have drunk the whole bot of 1797 or 1792 (since you cannot decide harhar.gif and hopefully it was not Trul, was it? ) big respect and welcome to the club abs-cheers.gif . Hold it strong till you zonk!
MrsAbsomphe
QUOTE(MerdeVerte @ Apr 18 2007, 03:56 AM) *

...my penis...

What women really think of your alleged appendage:

IPB Image

---Tish looking-up.gif
Marc
Fucking thuyone I tell ya het.gif
absinthist
t h u j o n e heart.gif is not responsible for the hangover or drunkeness, congeners and such stuff are. However, neither of any figure-absinthes was measured for any of the aformentioned occassions.
Absomphe
QUOTE(mthuilli @ Apr 18 2007, 07:17 AM) *

Fucking thuyone I tell ya

Is she good? w00t2.gif
MerdeVerte
Wow. I didn't even remember this one. Sometimes I get this incessant need to be obscene. Don't know what it is, but it makes me say and do things just to get a rise out of people. Consider yourselves lucky I didn't start a thread called "What's for lunch?" with pictures of my asshole (yep, done that one before on another site).
Head_prosthesis
It's called Tourette's or gauche as they
said in the ol' Bell Epic. But that's cool.
I remember screaming loudly about my
penis a few days ago. I was about 5 people
deep in line at Albertsons. "Three's a crowd eh?"
I said. "Three's a crowd on my PENIS!!!"

Don't worry Merdey. Next time just say
"my bad".

Because everyone knows "my bad" makes
it "all good".

speedle
And, as they say, all's well that ends well. abs-cheers.gif
Absinthesizer
QUOTE(Head_prosthesis @ Apr 18 2007, 05:14 PM) *

It's called Tourette's or gauche as they
said in the ol' Bell Epic. But that's cool.
I remember screaming loudly about my
penis a few days ago. I was about 5 people
deep in line at Albertsons. "Three's a crowd eh?"
I said. "Three's a crowd on my PENIS!!!"

Bravo - that actually made me laugh! LARS!.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.