Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boveresse
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Voyages au Pays des Fées
Alan
A new diary date for those already planning to come to Boveresse in June or who may be thinking about it ....

Claude-Alain will be delighted to welcome you to his distillery and shop on Friday June 15th.

The tour will start at 4:00 pm and finish at 4:05 pm 5:00 pm, to be followed by L'Heure Verte (or in our case Bleue/Blanche).

We will be delighted to extend this invitation to any members of this forum along with their families. Our colleagues who already sell La Clandestine on their websites will be especially welcome.

And if Dr. Absinthe can come too, I'm sure many of us will be pleased to meet you and to share a drink or two, or more!

As many of you know, our distillery is very small, so we need to check numbers: could those who intend to come please PM or email me (alan@absinthe-suisse.com).

Jaded Prole
What, no Fee?
Alan
I think a Fee would be a bit XS-ive.
The Standard Deviant
Your Jedi marketing tricks don't work on me!

But if there's a free drink involved. . .
Alan
You only want one free drink?
The Standard Deviant
I'm going to be there. Not just for the marketing tour, but for the fête as well. I've booked my Eurostar ticket. Now for the TGV. . .
Alan
Great!

One of my MySpace friends here has let me down and won't be coming. So more drinks for those who do make it.

Which may make life easier for those of you who have forgotten to book a hotel room.
crosby
QUOTE(Alan @ May 10 2007, 02:14 PM) *

One of my MySpace friends here has let me down and won't be coming.

Ask any Lounger, you couldn't afford my bar tab. You do look good next to Randy West, JBM and Seymore Butts though.
Head_prosthesis
I still can't believe you guys have my space accounts.
crosby
Just when I thought I was out...
Alan
QUOTE(crosby @ May 10 2007, 11:44 PM) *

You do look good next to Randy West ....
I decided it was a bit unfair to have you between GrayWolf and Nymphadora. So I moved you to between Lucifer and Jackal.
crosby
abs-cheers.gif
hartsmar
QUOTE(Head_prosthesis @ May 10 2007, 11:47 PM) *

I still can't believe you guys have my space accounts.

I still can't believe they won't let you keep your space accounts!
harhar.gif
Steve
I had to move Crosby out of my top friends because his Betty/evil clown flashing avatar didn't look good next to Jake Gyllenhaal.
Alan
QUOTE(Alan @ May 2 2007, 01:09 AM) *
A new diary date for those already planning to come to Boveresse in June or who may be thinking about it ….

Claude-Alain will be delighted to welcome you to his distillery and shop on Friday June 15th.

The tour will start at 4:00 pm and finish at 4:05 pm 5:00 pm, to be followed by L'Heure Verte (or in our case Bleue/Blanche).

We will be delighted to extend this invitation to any members of this forum along with their families.
Same as last year. Only this year, Friday afternoon is June 13th (Friday the 13th?!)

Also on Saturday … and some of Sunday (depending on Saturday night).
Marc
Ok, but only if C.-A. is doing some folk dance for us.
dom_lochet
The famous "Blue Lab Coat Folk Dance"™.
Steve
I don't think he ever takes that thing off. Someone should tell him that people would still recognize him without it.
Alan
Without the blue lab coat. From the time when he couldn't afford such luxuries.

IPB Image
eric
I will not make to Boveresse in June but would still like to visit the distillery sometime soon.
Bruno Rygseck
Same here, I hope that you who will be going have a good time together. abs-cheers.gif
Patlow
Peter reckons, that
"Hey, Mate, that ain't right!"
But me and Markus get into an
Antique absinthe glass fight
And then, only then, will we set it off, right?
Turning introductions into impolite
Misrepresentations of wormwood arguments
Over dysentery, under the tent
Below the wayward, stay-up-all-night
Too late, side-step a punch
Dip to the left, sway to the right
Then showed up Oxy, now it's a fright
Left up to mountains of views too
Devoid of fishes and seas, see?
There's BBQ's at Lion so this
Isn't a festival, it's a carnival of
T-shirts that read
"Boveresse 2008"
(keep it fancy and mean)
We're making the scene
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.