Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Pernod Fils label
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
TommyGun
I recently bought a very clean Pernod Fils bottle and I'd like to put a label on it. I am displaying this bottle in my bar along with a very old bottle of Chartreuse and a current bottle of Jade Edouard. This isn't being sold - display purposes only. If you have one to sell, please let me know. I high quality scan would work as well. People won't be handling the bottle - it will be about 3 feet away from them so it doesn't have to be perfect. It can be Pernod Fils or Edouard Pernod. Both look very cool.
Steyr850
Ebay, or if all else fails...
G&C
Jim?
TommyGun
I've seen them on ebay but not any right now. I might just print something out and glue it on.
speedle
I say Jim.
Oxygenee
The great Kris Kristofferson said it best:

If it sounds country, man, that's what it is. It's a country song.

I find this a good rule to live by.
Absomphe
Three votes for Doctor Jimmy.
TommyGun
What's this Dr. Jimmy stuff? Should I be offended or happy?
Marc
Search for old threads with the word "franc" in them, or "labels", or "adhesive tape".
TommyGun
I still didn't find anything. FRANChise? A million posts for "label".

And whoever took away my ability to PM people - can you restore it? Why would it disappear?
Provenance
QUOTE(TommyGun @ May 10 2007, 11:32 AM) *

Great photo.

I am still looking for a few people to go in on an herb order that I mentioned earlier. I won't post the list here (it was deleted after I posted it here) but PM me and maybe we can get an order in. I don't want to spend more that $30 on the full range of absinthe related herbs. It's from a very high quality source - and true Florence Fennel.

NOTE FROM ADMIN:

Please do NOT use the the forum as a vehicle to engage in activities related to HG. We have already deleted a previous post of yours on this subject. We are removing your PM privileges immediately, and should you continue in this vein, we will close your account.

Marc
Took me a sec
TommyGun
I have just read the JMFRANC stuff - please don't associate me with that crap.

And on the subject of herbs -

I am doing what a lot of people are doing - growing very small amount of herbs so I can better distinguish the subtleties of my favorite drink. I do not, and have never, had any interest in making HG. I am a father, have a full-time job and have literally no free time to myself. I drink absinthe once a week - if that, and HAVE NO INTEREST IN HG.

There are many discussions on this board about growing herbs that are in absinthe. Why, all of a sudden, you come down on me like a hammer for discussing this? I am simply trying to train my palate to pick up the different tastes of my favorite absinthes.

I am not an HGer, never was, never will, and have "0" interest in it.
Provenance
The Standard Deviant
You can get labels from Frankreich.
Hiram
QUOTE(TommyGun @ May 10 2007, 12:23 PM) *
I recently bought a very clean Pernod Fils bottle and I'd like to put a label on it. I am displaying this bottle in my bar along with a very old bottle of Chartreuse and a current bottle of Jade Edouard. This isn't being sold - display purposes only. If you have one to sell, please let me know. I high quality scan would work as well. People won't be handling the bottle - it will be about 3 feet away from them so it doesn't have to be perfect. It can be Pernod Fils or Edouard Pernod. Both look very cool.
Jello? Is that you?
crosby
Who else.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.