Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A bit of good wine
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > The Cellar
The Standard Deviant
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2126115,00.html
Donnie Darko
Either that or the party guests got so blotto they made up the whole thing and thought it would be a funny prank. I have a hard time believing people at a party drinking that sort of wine didn't have any money on them to give the robber, and I'd also be surprised if someone crazy enough to hold people up at gunpoint didn't demand wallets to be handed over.

Neptunati
Rarely do weapons and alcohol mix that well! weird.
traineraz
QUOTE(Donnie Darko @ Jul 21 2007, 08:30 PM) *

I have a hard time believing people at a party drinking that sort of wine didn't have any money on them to give the robber, and I'd also be surprised if someone crazy enough to hold people up at gunpoint didn't demand wallets to be handed over.

I have a harder time believing that some crackhead holding people up for a few bucks would know a good wine from a bad.
Sleeper
Story by the fine folks at Margaux estate.
speedle
QUOTE(Neptunati @ Sep 13 2007, 03:42 AM) *
Rarely do weapons and alcohol mix that well! weird.

So you're saying that there actually are times when weapons and alcohol mix well? wink.gif

absinthist
Maybe Margaux bnt with a decent spalsh od ffirendly spirit like absinthe or absinthe osr smoetheing esle like absine

Sppeeeddle! 22nd glass-I regret I regret, just joking all theway but keyborad doesnot answeer my commanddb
speedle
Yes, it's apparently always best to provide the answers in a different thread than the questions, when drinking on one's birthday.

Here's to no weapons on your day! abs-cheers.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.