Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Travel to Spain
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Entertainment
andylow
During summer vacation, I went to ibiza beach with my classmates, enjoying the fresh stunning beaches and gorgeous sight of the bay… we had a good time, especially, we joined the intense dance music parties, very fantastic! Then we spent more than one week in madrid hotel.We visited the historical plazas, monuments and churches. We stayed in the well-equipped hotels at reasonable prices with excellent service and have a lot of scrumptious food. Oh, one more thing, when I chatted with Spanish about their real lifestyle, they are open-minded and kind and I’ve learned a lot of interesting things from them. I enjoy this trip very much. Which country attract you most? Waiting for your chat.
traineraz
Must have been a very popular trip, Finrong! Your classmates are posting their identical stories all over the place.

Like Jarilin!
(Hmm, they didn't like her links: Last edited by musicdisciple : 17th July 2007 at 04:03 AM. Reason: to remove advertising )

Then there's Firanfen. He seems to have had a better reception.

Well, SpammyBlow, I'm sure we all look forward to hearing all about your exciting Spanish absinthe discoveries. I hear the Spanish like to pour absinthe all over themselves and light it afire. Did you try that?

Will you? Now?

Let us know how that works out for ya.
louched liver
Greetings!
Anyhow.

Oh, wait-
abs-cheers.gif

I'll be emoticoning
again on your b'day.
Steyr850
Reads like a script for Samantha Brown.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.