Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: easyabsinth.com review (not eabsinth)
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > The Fee Verte Absinthe Buyers Guide > The Fee Verte Absinthe Vendors Guide
Grunfee
Hey everybody. I am new to this forum so I decided I would start off by posting a review.

A couple of weeks ago, I was searching for a place to get a couple bottles of Deva delivered to the U.S (NY) and I stumbled across easyabsinth. Their prices were cheaper than absinth24 so I decided to give it a shot. This would be the first time that I would try absinthe

I ordered 3 bottles of deva. I immediately received an email confirm:

Easy Absinth
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 253
Date Ordered: Wednesday 06 June, 2007

Products
2 x Absinth Deva - 50% - 1 l (DVA50GR70CL) = $49.93
1 x Absinth Deva - 70% - 0,70 l (DVA70GR70CL) = $27.59
Sub-Total: $77.52
North America USA CA (Express Courier): $60.99
Total: $138.51

Delivery Address
------
United States

Billing Address
------
United States

I emailed them several times within the next four days and I did not receive any response. This worried me a lot. After 6 business days, I received the items. The packaging was pretty good, standard box with the small 8 shaped foam protectors.

Here are the bottles:
IPB Image

Overall, I rate them a 9/10. One point deducted for lack of communication. Great prices, they had what I wanted.

Can anybody recommend some Absinthe that doesn't have so much "medicinal" taste to it as deva does?
Mata hari?

Alice the absinthe eater
As far as absinthe without the "medicinal taste" maybe if there were some sort of reviews out there that might answer that question I would link you to them and you could read them at your leisure. but on a site like this that would never happen…

not a usefull link

Grunfee
QUOTE(Alice the absinthe eater @ Jul 30 2007, 01:22 AM) *

As far as absinthe without the "medicinal taste" maybe if there were some sort of reviews out there that might answer that question I would link you to them and you could read them at your leisure. but on a site like this that would never happen…

not a usefull link

Totally true.

Thanks for the non help

pirate2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.