Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bad experience with cultdrinks.co.uk
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
mirrorsaw
Has anyone else dealt with cultdrinks.co.uk?
At the beginning of May I placed an order for approx £55 worth of stuff, waited a week for it to arrive - which it didn't - sent a couple of emails and eventually got a reply 2 weeks later. A woman replied and said that the order was returned to them because I wasn't home (were they going to tell me?!), apparently a card was left twice, which is not true, I get plenty of cards through the mail slot, I couldn't have missed two.

Anyway, it took another 3 emails of me asking if she could please give me a refund minus the postage and eventually I got a reply a MONTH later, very apologetic, saying of course she will refund me right away, and can I please confirm that I didn't receive a card in the mailslot (so she could take it up with the courier company).

I confirmed back right away… it's now almost 3 months since I placed my order and I've had no drink delivered, or money refunded and I've now sent 10 emails and they're just ignoring me now.

This is the worst customer service I've ever had online and I'm not sure what to do about it?

Any advice/info would be appreciated, thanks
Marc
Are you planning to post it in every sub forums here?
Look, you're coming here, don't even introduce yourself, complain about a xitty website not even selling anything close to real Absinthe.
And your favorite absinthe is La Fee?
So what do you expect?
Marc
Sorry Heady, they sell Serpis.
Grunfee
He posts the same thing in 2 sections, none of them the right ones.
traineraz
Wow, now that I've seen this twice, I'm NEVER gonna order from cunnydrinks.co.uk, that's for durned shore!
pierreverte
um, grate selection, tho…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.