Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happens when you combine Spiderman, Venom, Superman and a garage?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Grunfee
Apparently, something grossly unexpected

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=502847

More shots…

http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78582

scroll down.

LMAO.
traineraz
Wow.

I'm truly amazed.

I'd never have believed it!

The other forums you frequent make your posting here look intelligent. Congratulations on finding a point of comparison against which you succeed.
speedle
TAZ, such a mean-spirited and viscious attack should be soundly condemned by the upstanding membership of this forum. If there were any, that is!

Now excuse me while I wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes…

Head_prosthesis
What happens when you combine Spiderman, Venom, Superman and a garage?

A louche fest?
Grunfee
QUOTE(traineraz @ Aug 13 2007, 12:51 PM) *

Wow.

I'm truly amazed.

I'd never have believed it!

The other forums you frequent make your posting here look intelligent. Congratulations on finding a point of comparison against which you succeed.

Ummm I dont frequent that forum. A friend sent me the link. I have no interest in car tuning or acura rsx's or whatever the main focus is on those links. I must admit the acura tl is a nice car though.
bexclent
LMFAO! I've been through that old plant and the only thing I saw were some crack addicts…..They had a banner day! Too bad they didn't have a (paintball) gun (I usually carry one when I go urban spelunking - it has come in handy a few times!)

That is a really cool old building - unfortunately it has deteriorated so much in the last decade. Although now that it is the Hall of Justice, perhaps they will redecorate it!
Grunfee
With rainbow colors…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.