Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very rare Pernod SA Tarragona glasses + drippers for sale
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
Marc
First set :

The glass matches the dripper. A very nice and rare set.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Second set (only one for sale) :

A true rarity. Brand new from the box (was still in its paper wrap).
Note the cuts on the glass.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Email/PM for details
The Standard Deviant
Official communist party absinthe glass and dripper set.
Donnie Darko
Oh, I thought that star meant they were the official glasses of Satan. If it's only the Communist party, that lowers their value a bit.
Absomphe
I agree with DD about the glass being satanic.

If doesn't have the Hammer and Sickle™ etched on it, it's just not official communist paraphrenalia.
absinthist
Church of Satan-set with post-mortem A.S.'s initials inked with virgin's blood somewhere. Anyway, very nice catch, Sock Puppet. The lining is very meticulous abs-cheers.gif
traineraz
I've always wanted an evil absinthe glass.

But knowing me, I'd break it, thus unleashing the horde of vicious . . . shards.
absinthist
Marylin will launch some fer sure-he is CoS' affiliate or rev or whatever.
louched liver
If you sent me
one I wouldn't
send it back.
traineraz
QUOTE(absinthist @ Sep 5 2007, 12:48 PM) *

Marylin will launch some fer sure-he is CoS' affiliate or rev or whatever.

Gah. What is he, fifteen?

Well, unless wiki has it right:

On the first date of a fourteen-week national tour opening for Nine Inch Nails, Ramirez made his national touring debut. It was during this tour that Manson had occasion to meet with Church of Satan founder Dr. Anton LaVey. After a cordial meeting, LaVey honored Manson with the title of "Reverend" — meaning, in the Church of Satan, a person who is revered by the church, and not necessarily one who dedicates his life to preaching the religion to others, as with a priest or minister.
fryke
This means he can marry couples, right? :)

(Please forgive me if that's not the right term. English's not my first language.)
sixela
QUOTE(traineraz @ Sep 6 2007, 01:57 AM) *

"Reverend" — meaning, in the Church of Satan, a person who is [to be] revered by the church,

The Church of Satan knows its gerunds, I see.

absinthist
No wonder Anton died of heart attack when Lucy evill.gif came to say "hello" and their "bible" is pure crap.
Jaded Prole
Bibles generally are.
traineraz
QUOTE(absinthist @ Sep 11 2007, 01:28 AM) *

No wonder Anton died of heart attack when Lucy evill.gif came to say "hello" and their "bible" is pure crap.

IPB Image
Your Bible is crap, Charlie LaVey!
Tibro
I find The Bible to be a rich, literary, work of art.
absinthist
QUOTE(Jaded Prol @ Sep 11 2007, 09:42 AM) *

Bibles generally are.

Hence, my Bible is "The Prince".

QUOTE(traineraz @ Sep 11 2007, 10:19 AM) *

Your Bible is crap, Charlie LaVey!

Perfect, TAZ abs-cheers.gif
Conte d'Ugenta
"The Prince" is a good Bible indeed!

absinthist
If the translations vary, though.

But Machiavel's ideas are brillant and all the time up-to-date. He was the real prophet in his writings.
speedle
Could even be said to be useful when studying our current administration, I dare say.
absinthist
"There may be a line of conduct having the appearance of virtue, to follow which would be his ruin, and there may be another course having the appearance of vice, by following which his safety and well-being are secured". (Chapter XVI)
bob_chong
QUOTE(speedle @ Sep 12 2007, 02:08 PM) *

Could even be said to be useful when studying our current administration, I dare say.

Wow--there's an original thought. Your parents must be proud for all that money they spent on your education. It's really paying off.
traineraz
How exactly do you see The Prince relating to the current administration's philosophy, Speedle?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.