Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yum! New sodas to mix with your assinth
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > The Cellar
traineraz
Doesn't this sound tasty?

Jones Soda (JSDA) offers NFL fans the taste of victory, field turf

Have you ever watched your favorite NFL team and thought to yourself, "I wonder what their locker room tastes like?" The creative team at Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ: JSDA) is thinking Seattle Seahawks fans have, and has designed a few new sodas that will offer its drinkers just such a taste experience as Perspiration and Dirt.

Welcome to the world of Perspiration soda. According to company spokeswoman Clare Bowles, the new Perspiration brand soda is "kind of salty tasting," and perhaps even more tempting to your taste buds, it has a "stinky football sock" finish. Wow … my prayers have been answered!!! I never would have dreamed that my desire for a drink with a stinky football sock aftertaste would be fulfilled.

Descriptions I hope never to read in an absinthe review.
absinthist
We already have "musician"'s assinth, so the market might demand "sportsman"'s assinth as well.

We will have priest's assinth, hooker's assinth, politician's assinth, lots of assinths to choose from, all with beautiful flavours of bribery, hypocrisy, deviation, etc in the aftertaste. There is hope evill.gif
Tibro
An equipment manager's dream come true. No more wringing out those socks when he's thirsty.
speedle
Hmmm…just what I've been waiting for to give to people I don't like, socky assbinthe. No, not like Socky, I mean lockersocky assbinthe. Say it out loud a few times, it sounds funny to me.
Absomphe
QUOTE(traineraz @ Oct 10 2007, 11:00 AM) *

Descriptions I hope never to read in an absinthe review.

Just imagine the added bonus of the picturesque louche of such a delightful creation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.