Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Art Deco Lady Fountain
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
theEpiphany
I've been shopping around for an Absinthe Fountain and came across the Lady Absinthe Fountain found on several websites which caught my eye.

Unfortunately all of them are 4-6 weeks delivery, and most of the sites don't offer it at all. Since this is my first fountain, is there anything that I should look for in the way of a quality make. If this isn't a recommended fountain, I'm open for a suggestion/recommendation. I've been researching fountains most of the evening but have found little/no "recommendations" for fountains.

IPB Image

Many thanks….
Marc
La Maison d'Absinthe ship them within 48H and they're US based.
theEpiphany
Thank you Mthuilli!

Unfortunately after trying to add one to my cart….they too are on backorder. However, it's nice to have another vendor/merchant to add to my growing list of absinthe related links.

Much appreciation for the push in this direction!

-Damien
Jaded Prole
I have one of those and they are quite nice. The glass is not tempered though so be careful if you get one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.