Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: absinthe lollipops
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe in the News & in the Media
britelite
I bought a couple absinthe lollipops at a party here in SF, and when I did some research I found the following articles & site. I thought they were pretty incredible (all things considered), and were a nice surprise.

[Several spammy links deleted by admin.]
Zman
Thanks a lot for the spam.
Donnie Darko
Yeah, thanks for raping our forum with your ad.

Do you mind if I come over to your house later and wave my hand in your face while you're trying to have a conversation?
Jaded Prole
Spambots with no place to go since Jack shut his place down.
britelite
Actually, I've been reading this site for a while now and was excited about posing something that didn't seem as though it'd been beaten to death. I'm not a spambot, and these things have been popping up at a number of parties in the Bay Area.

But hey- thanks for the warm welcome!
Provenance
An uppity spambot.
grey boy
Snitty even.
britelite
QUOTE(grey boy @ Dec 27 2007, 10:52 PM) *

Snitty even.

Sorry. Please consider everything unsnitted.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Jaded Prol @ Dec 27 2007, 11:25 AM) *

Spambots with no place to go since Jack shut his place down.

Yeah, but I ain't talkin' to this one. cdog-plain.gif
Zman
QUOTE(britelite @ Dec 27 2007, 01:43 PM) *

Actually, I've been reading this site for a while now and was excited about posing something that didn't seem as though it'd been beaten to death. I'm not a spambot, and these things have been popping up at a number of parties in the Bay Area.

But hey- thanks for the warm welcome!

Yeah, right. And I'll bet you have ZERO connection to the product you're "excited" about. wink.gif
Tibro
If you like absinthe lollipops it means you suck.
Oxygenee
If your definition of "incredible" encompasses a lollipop, you need to get out more.
G&C
That about sums it up.
Donnie Darko
Hey guys, I had this amaZing porterhouse steak flavored chewing gum the other day, I thought it was pretty incredible, all things considered. Peter Luger's might go out of business they're so good.
Provenance
When someone lists Logan Filth as their favorite absinthe, the lollipop may qualify as incredible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.