Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vert d'Absinthe YouTube video
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe in the News & in the Media
Steve
I just noticed that Luc has a new video on YouTube featuring his lovely shop in Paris:

Vert d"Absinthe: Paris shop

en français, naturellement!
Marc
Nice!
Absomphe
Sweet!

In French, yes, but a picture's worth a thousand words not nearly as much as some of that beautiful absinthiana.
Patlow
Je ne comprends pas. Merde!
The Standard Deviant
They reversed the image on part of it, so you are seeing mirror Luc, and not the genuine one!
absinthist
Very nice viddie. I thought many things were reversed in it, not only Luc.
Wild Bill Turkey
Frustrating. YouTube no longer plays on Macs with the Safari browser, and apparently Firefox can log on to YouTube, but still can't play the videos. The Mac support website has been buzzing about this for two days, but nobody seems to have an explanation yet.
Steve
??

I played YouTube videos on my Macbook with Safari last night or this morning. I can't check now at work because I'm using Vista here. Are you running Leopard?
Wild Bill Turkey
Don't know the funny animal name. I'm on 10.3.9. If you go to the Apple support pages, this is what everybody is posting about. About a day and a half ago, YouTube changed something in their code, and a huge percentage of the Mac-using public lost YouTube. If you're still doing fine, then I wish I had your browser.
Steve
Leopard is 10.5, so you're 2 versions behind me. It works fine for me with Safari 3.
Marc
Mac, Leopard, Safari… get a room guyz!
Steve
IPB Image
Marc
IPB Image

Come to Boveresse and I'll make more 'fingers' pictures for you mon ami!
Steve
I want to. I'm still trying to convince myself it's ok to spend the money.
Marc
Money is overrated. Life isn't.
Oxygenee
It's important to spend the money, so that it makes room for fresh money to come in.
G&C
Just like bleeding.
Patlow
Yes. Please come. I want to meet EVERYONE. And I know it's early, but I have Boveresse/Absinthe fever. Bought plane tickets today!
speedle
Patlow, your point is posted in a peculiar place. wink.gif
Patlow
That might be, but it's not my fault. I was not the first to stray offtopic2.gif
Steve
I fixed the audio sync issue. Here is the better version: YouTube: Absinthe CBS News.

Head_prosthesis
That reminds me, I was looking at our
photos of the trip today.

Dear Ted, don't forget your sunscreen next time.
I mean, lordy! you were truly "Burnt™".

Click to view attachment
Steve
I was going to say that too. Ted, when you're my age, you'll be sorry if you didn't use sunscreen!
IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.