Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Czech Absinth
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe Brands Discussion
EdouardPerneau
First of all , It's not my fault absinthist beg me to open healed wounds evill.gif and maybe help new absintheur to know the truth about the Czech absinth if they googlelized Sebor Absinth ,Bairnsfather ,High chop.gif . Witch one is the worst and I had the guts to ask you the one you like BUT toulouse-lautrec don't count

For myself : Bairsfather absinth best , Stormu the worst

and you ?

abs-cheers.gif
peridot
Being the best Czechsinth is like winning best in class for Light American Lager.
absinthist
QUOTE(EdouardPerneau @ Jan 24 2008, 02:10 PM) *

First of all , It's not my fault absinthist beg me to open healed wounds evill.gif

I am always here to help. Haven't had Bairnsfather, my opinion on Stromu is well-known.
Shabba53
As is mine. harhar.gif
Absomphe
QUOTE(peridot @ Jan 24 2008, 02:37 PM) *

Being the best Czechsinth is like winning best in class for Light American Lager.

Butt even more offensive.
Habu
You know what's funny? The Absinth Stromu is actually misspelled. It should be spelled "U Stromu" which means "By the tree", because the liqueur company is called Palírna u zeleného stromu, which means "Still-room by the green tree".

Anyhow it is still a swill. poop.gif

AT: Didn't taste all of that sh.. however, Bairnfathers Reality wasn't that bad. And I tried only one artificialy coloured absinth, Metelka Verdoyante and I was really sorry for that purchase.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.