Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Central America?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
anatomist
Anyone been to the isthmus recently? Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica? Anywhere? What's it like down there? Did you feel like hanging out?
Nephrite
I spent my childhood on the Greek Islands. Hanging out on Paros and the Aegean school of art which was established by friends of my father in 1966 from Temple University may be an option if and when I can afford flight fare.
absinthist
I have had very good Nicaraguan rum, if that counts. So, if they make a decent booze, there is no time Tolouse.
Wilson
They say Belize is very friendly to U.S. tourists, and it seems to be a popular place for Americans to retire.
Shabba53
Nicaragua is the new Costa Rica.
G&C
Sandinista!
Shabba53
Tourista!
Absomphe
Mrs. A keeps suggesting that we move to Guatemala, and live like royalty, on the cheap.

I love her to distraction, but my response is always the same: "Hasta la vista, baby!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.