Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Howdy From Texas
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
Poke Salad Papa
Greetings from an old new guy from the piney woods of east Texas. Had absinthe on my bucket list for a long time. Enjoy your forums and all the valuable information offered, have purchased Lucid for my first taste.
Donnie Darko
Welcome to the Absinthe cult.
Hopelessly Lost
Howdy right back at ya.

I used to live in Dallas. Which part of East Texas are you from? And have you tried the Nouvelle-Orleans - probably the closest thing to a recreation of the absinthe than an East Texan may have had a chance of trying back before the 1912 ban?
Poke Salad Papa
QUOTE(Hopelessly Lost @ Feb 3 2008, 02:05 PM) *

Howdy right back at ya.

I used to live in Dallas. Which part of East Texas are you from? And have you tried the Nouvelle-Orleans - probably the closest thing to a recreation of the absinthe than an East Texan may have had a chance of trying back before the 1912 ban?

I live in the Lake O The Pines area and I plan to try several brands of absinthe. absintheglass-glow2.gif
absinthist
This is proper thread I bet to welcum Jerry in our little world abs-cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.