Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just a loser, move along
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
dakini_painter
I just noticed that it says the newest user at this forum is dakini_painter. I was hoping that I could except notice and be discreet, but apparently I'm not able to get off so lightly.

Just so you know, I started using absinthe back in Feb 06. It was the Edouard. I'd heard it was the best and at first I didn't like it. But I just paid a $100 for this bottle, I'd better like it. So I explored and after a few times I discovered I actually did like it (1:3 with sugar, hot damn!).

Anyway, nowadays I don't use sugar. I'm reformed.

So, hi. Nice to meet all of you. biggrin.gif
Oxygenee
Welcome Dakini, good to see you here at the PREMIER absinthe forum…. abs-cheers.gif
absinthist
Hey DP! Put your works in here: http://www.feeverte.net/forum/index.php?showforum=15
Absomphe
'Bout time! abs-cheers.gif
Jaded Prole
Glad to see you out here in the real world! Welcome!!
Kirk
How D?
Shabba53
Hey hey!
OCvertDe
Only $100 for a bottle of Eduard? I take it you don't live in the US!

And hello and welcome.
dakini_painter
I bought the Edouard back in early 2006. The exchange rate wasn't so bad back then.

Yes, absinthist, thanks for the link. I'll post 'em when they are done. A couple might be getting close. But when you see them, you'll really want to know what absinthes I drink as you'll be certain I was trippin' ballz.

Thanks for the welcome.
abs-cheers.gif
Le Gimp
Hey DP.

groupwave reversed.gif
Wild Bill Turkey
QUOTE(dakini_painter @ Feb 11 2008, 05:23 AM) *

I started using absinthe back in Feb 06.

When will these newbies learn? Absinthe is not a drug! wacko.gif

Welcome abroad, DP!
Tibro
Is it true that you have a fountain that was fashioned by an apprentice of Dale Chihuly? I'll bet that must be really sumptim.

Welcome.
dakini_painter
Yes, it was. sob!

But in a sad event last week, I went reaching high on a shelf to get something, and whoops! Smash! Crash!

The only thing that could have gotten broken by a falling package of paper towels. I haven't had the heart to tell the apprentice yet. I think it's a sign that I'm not exalted enough to have a fountain. Perhaps some day, I'll be able to move beyond these eBay absinthe kits…
Selmac
Green Devil's where it's at.

Howdy!
speedle
Welcome to the other side of the street, DP! abs-cheers.gif
Gertz
Well, look what the cat dragged in. Good to see you here, DP abs-cheers.gif
OMG_Bill
Hiya DP! abs-cheers.gif
Absomphe
QUOTE(Wild Bill Turkey @ Feb 11 2008, 10:46 AM) *

When will these newbies learn? Absinthe is not a drug! wacko.gif

When will these newbies learn? Alcohol is a drug! harhar.gif
OCvertDe
I was going to point that out, then figured it wasn't worth it. Now I wish I had.
dakini_painter
Your mind is filled with drugs. All the time. Sheesh. Drug addicts.
absinthist
Hey, hey, someone is going round the bend. That particular forum is for absintheurs and absinthists, we do not want any junkies, dow e? Oh, alcohlics are wielcomed.
dakini_painter
Friend, you're talking about the dow.

Or did you mean Dao?

Time to have a drink. Would you care to join me? We can discuss immeasurable things, such as Art.
absinthist
Alwaays with pleasure, DP. Art? Choose the topic and I will join. I don't know how you know it, but yes, I am painting at the very moment. abs-cheers.gif
Absomphe
Painting?

Be careful not to drink the stuff on the palette, then.

Although painting with absinthe might be interesting. abs-cheers.gif
G&C

Or did you mean Dao?

How about he mis-spaced "do we".
absinthist
QUOTE(Absomphe @ Feb 14 2008, 03:25 PM) *

Although painting with absinthe might be interesting. abs-cheers.gif

Added. Not satisfied that much, but at least I have finally taken the brush again.
dakini_painter
QUOTE(G&C @ Feb 14 2008, 06:58 PM) *

Or did you mean Dao?

How about he mis-spaced "do we".

Yes I know.
grey boy
Hey DP!
dakini_painter
Yo!
LeRoy
Hi, Dakini!
Nephrite
Come back to California! Absinthe makes it better.
Fredfry
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back! (sung to the theme song welcome back Kotter) abs-cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.