Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vancouver Sun covers Taboo Absinthe
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe in the News & in the Media
AxeSlinger
"Perhaps the best way to describe what absinthe is is to talk about what it isn't. It isn't, for instance, hallucinogenic. It won't make you crazy. It doesn't taste bitter. And it isn't illegal -- even the United States finally legalized it last year after nearly a century of outlaw status." Decent reporting I'd say!

Check it out here.
Wilson
Good article. Lots better than some of the propaganda out there.
Nephrite
I just got a call from Okanagan Spirits. Taboo will be back in stock soon and they took my order. I was told I should receive it on March 17th.
Zman
Well whoop-de-doo!
G&C
Indeed.
Absomphe
™.
speedle
Regardless of what you think of the product, it is nice that they call you, from a customer service standpoint.
louched liver
From a poster service standpoint,
I'm callin' you a douchetard.

QUOTE(ajunkie @ Mar 3 2008, 05:42 PM) *
I just got a call from Okanagan Spirits. Taboo will be back in stock soon and they took my order. I was told I should receive it on March 17th.

Send me some for
buggin' me the other
night for no good reason.
speedle
Nice. Just like gravity and the rising of the sun, I can always count on you.

louched liver
I'm here ya.
Nephrite
QUOTE(louched liver @ Mar 4 2008, 09:30 PM) *

Send me some for
buggin' me the other
night for no good reason.

PM me…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.