Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The new Beatlesinth ™ for the Beatles fan
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe Brands Discussion
EdouardPerneau
This is the new evolution of czechsinth :

according to Original Absinthe :
Absinth Beetle - NEW Absinthe Exclusive to Absinthe Original!
Absinth Beetle is a very unique absinthe drink containing 35 mg of chop.gif. Great mixture of herbal extracts creates an extraordinary product with unique wormwood taste. Each bottle of Absinthe Beetle contains giant beetle Eurycantha horrida also known as Spiny Devil Walkingstick. Its magic shape without a doubt expresses the product's mystery. Absinth Beetle is REAL absinthe containing no chemical additives or colourants. Launched in few selected stores in Prague, this absinthe was sold out in minutes!
Absinth Beetle is a Limited Edition Absinthe available from Absinthe Original only!

IPB Image

ready for a glass ?

abs-cheers.gif BlackSpider.gif
Wilson
Um, no.
absinthist
When camouflage is not enough, some stick insects use active forms of defense to handle predators. For example, the species Eurycantha horrida can release an awful-smelling brown liquid.
Wilson
Looks like that one released a whole bottle full of it and fell in.
Nephrite
You made me laugh perfectly good absinthe through my nose… I think you owe me an apology!
Conte d'Ugenta
I already saw this abomination on the Italian forum more than a year ago, when an user just been in Prague showed us…

I mean WTF!!!!!???? So why don't they put directly some just defecated shit in their crap, so they would be sure it will taste exactly like crap!
Donnie Darko
Buncha pussies. In a snit over some little (ok big) bug in your absinthe? I heard the real stuff has a severed ear in it.
OCvertDe
Unfortunately, there was only ever one bottle of that one at most, and who can afford vintage?
Selmac
I'll bet a committed HGer could reproduce it.
G&C
Committed where?
absinthist
QUOTE(Donnie Darko @ Apr 10 2008, 03:24 AM) *

I heard the formalin has a severed ear in it.

And contains more methanol (6-13%).
Absomphe
QUOTE(G&C @ Apr 10 2008, 07:06 AM) *

Committed where?

Charenton, where else?
Provenance
IPB Image
absinthist
Wondering who played Charlotte back in the heyday?
absinthist
The price (according to the site) is 125 USD per 700 ml. The real price:

http://godofinsects.com/museum/display.php?sid=367 70 USD or 50 USD, depending which is chosen

The price of Czech lih=more or less 17 USD per 1000 ml. Together it amounts to 87 USD per 1125 ml.

Still, any takers?
Tibro
You trying to see if you have enough zlotys stuffed in the mattress?
absinthist
I bet you will be quicker with your koruna česká and the fact Beetlesinths should be in any obchod right the corner, right?
EdouardPerneau
Maybe this absinth was created for those that lives in desert island and wanted to have a new friend …

Do you remember Wilson… ?IPB Image
Jaded Prole
At least it's not loaded with tansy.
Wilson
Where did you get my picture?
louched liver
*whack!*
Nice backhand, Prol.
absinthist
QUOTE(Jaded Prol @ Apr 10 2008, 10:45 AM) *

At least it's not loaded with tansy.

Do not be an ignorant, Prol. Only one of 3 samples, you have had, included tansy.
Jaded Prole
Either way, they were all undrinkable.
Marc
Ouch!
Marc
Click to view attachment
absinthist
Why bunny is black now? And Socky, you liked 2 out of 3 you got, so no time for crying.
Donnie Darko
Some of my best friends are black bunnies.
OCvertDe
I'm working up the courage, but I'm still not sure I've got what it takes.
louched liver
To cry?

Just follow sWAB's
lead and let it out.
Donnie Darko
QUOTE(mthuilli @ Apr 10 2008, 03:34 PM) *

IPB Image
OCvertDe
Not crying yet, but in the event that I do work up the courage to try the beetlesinthe I may be crying afterwards.
Wilson
It is not like that little worm in the bottom of the tequila bottle. That think looks big enough to make a meal. I also doubt it is just a shell. It probably has guts in there too. I really don't want guts in my absinthe.
louched liver
I'm for guts in makin' it.
Wilson
You have a point. It took guts for the guy that came up with that idea to go to his boss and say, " Hey boss. What if we put a huge ugly ass beetle in a bottle of our horrendous czechsinth?" That scenario could only end two ways. He got fired on the spot, or he got a raise.
louched liver
Talk about bein' able
to pitch an idea.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Donnie Darko @ Apr 10 2008, 01:00 PM) *

Some of my best friends are black bunnies.

Ha!

But no one will ever make that big fella cry.
Pataphysician
QUOTE(Wilson @ Apr 11 2008, 02:12 AM) *

" Hey boss. What if we put a huge ugly ass beetle in a bottle of our horrendous czechsinth?" .

Now he's working for Kentucky Fried Chicken, dealing with the P.R. when someone finds a deep-fried rat.
EdouardPerneau
So If I had well understood , you said that Ratsinth™ is under development by the KFC?
louched liver
oh boy
Pataphysician
By the bucket. Extra Crispy or Original Recipe?
Absomphe
QUOTE(EdouardPerneau @ Apr 11 2008, 11:58 AM) *

So If I had well understood , you said that Ratsinth™ is under development by the KFC?

Yuppers.

It'll contain the same 11 secret gerbils and mices as the the alleged chicken contains.
louched liver
Gonna be sold by the b(f)ucket.
Wilson
Shoo the roaches off the top and dip up a cup full. Enjoy. MMMMMMMM
louched liver
I'm not sure roaches
are cannibals.
Green Baron
The only good roaches are cannabis.
Provenance
I prefer a bottle of bliss.
Jaded Prole
If this stuff comes in last in any judging it'll be because

it's a Beatle Bomb.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.