Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
John Dillinger
Name's John. I like booze. Love it. I live in Boston. I like this website; it's very informative.

That is all.

Thanks!
absinthist
That is an introduction! abs-cheers.gif Welcome!
Steyr850
Good tone, for sure.
OCvertDe
Welcome!
Pataphysician
Good member name, too. My boyhood hero.
Selmac
Hello!

I used to live a couple of blocks from Dillinger's old hangout in St Paul. There was a big shootout there, but he got away. At least that's how I hear it.

Cheers!
Pataphysician
Yes, he did. St. Paul was a hell of a town back then:

http://www.amazon.com/John-Dillinger-Slept…n/dp/0873513169
Nephrite
Howdy abs-cheers.gif
Steve
Welcome! Excellent introduction. I hate it when newbies think they have to post their life stories in their first post.
Kirk
Howdy.
Absomphe
Nice intro.

I'm not averse to terse. abs-cheers.gif
OCvertDe
QUOTE(Spoon @ Apr 23 2008, 09:43 AM) *

Welcome! Excellent introduction. I hate it when newbies think they have to post their life stories in their first post.

Sorry about that. If it makes you feel any better, you wouldn't believe how much I left out.
Steve
No offense, OCD, but there was no way I was going to read that wall of text, and I know I'm not alone. Maybe if there was a Cliff Notes version.
OCvertDe
None taken, of course.

At least I warned you in the topic title. biggrin.gif
Poke Salad Papa
Welcome!
John Dillinger
So many replies! Aw shucks.
Head_prosthesis
"Thanks for a nation of finks"

Good to see you back, John.

Pataphysician
Ha ha! I was thinking of that poem just the other day. The phone company can't give me a list of text messages (that I never got) that they are charging me for -- it's against some homeland security law. Of course, the FBI has seen them all, but I can't. "Nation of finks", indeed.
Head_prosthesis
Sprints unlimited nationwide plan "Well, looky here!
What's this that just fell out of your glove compartment."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.