Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boston
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Shabba53
Anyone who might be interested, I'll be available for a louche or two next Thursday in Boston. Nothing crazy, as I've got early meetings the next day, but a drink or two with lunch or dinner would work wonderfully. PM me.
The Standard Deviant
I'm sorry, I'll be in Paris.
G&C
Bummer for you.
The Standard Deviant
More disappointingly, I'll be in Pontarlier the day after.
Steve
QUOTE(The Standard Deviant @ Jun 5 2008, 04:33 PM) *

I'm going to go home and drink absinthe and cry because I won't be there with you.
Absomphe
QUOTE(The Standard Deviant @ Jun 5 2008, 03:38 PM) *

I'm sorry, I'll be in Paris.

You, and how many other guys that day?
Tibro
Hey, I'll get in line for a piece of that action. I won't have to listen to her talk, will I?
The Standard Deviant
QUOTE(Spoon @ Jun 6 2008, 12:29 AM) *

QUOTE(The Standard Deviant @ Jun 5 2008, 04:33 PM) *

I'm going to go home and drink absinthe and cry because I won't be there with you.

Yes, we'll miss you too. We won't miss Absomphe's jokes.
Absomphe
Nice try, STD, but I'm hip to that reverse psychological bullxit, and I'm still not gonna show. harhar.gif
rjordan
I met Shabbe tonite. Great guy. BIG guy. 6' 7"-300lbs. Anyway, we ate a few beers and talked about some absinthe and some beers. It was a good time even though it was only for a half hour or something like that. So all you fucks in Boverese…well, you can just drink your superior absinthe and think that you are better than everyone else, because you are….but I met a forumite and that is what it's all about. Thanks for visiting the ol' Beantown Shabba. We'll have to do it again sometime real soon.

gun thug.gif
absinthist
Shabba rulez 'though I haven't met him face-to-face yet abs-cheers.gif Glad ya had good time, buddy.
Shabba53
I need to take a couple of extra days the next time I'm in town. Thanks again for being a great host. And remember, shoot me that addy. abs-cheers.gif
Jaded Prole
Shabba's a good man -- wish I was in Boston, it's hot as hell down here in Virginia.

Hey, Shab, if you're ever down here Virginia Beach way, give me a call. You're always welcome in Xit City and the booze is pretty good.
rjordan
It's hot as hell up here too Prole. It gets that way for a couple days then it lets up then it gets that way again. Oh well.

Shabba dude, come on back anytime man. A couple of days would be good. Lots to see and do and drink up around here. Hope you had a good dinner up in the baytower. Take care and cheers.

gun thug.gif
Absomphe
You poor saps.

It's really cool here in East Bumfuck, just north of the Center of the Absinthe Universe.

And there are plenty of cows here, too. LARS!.gif
Kirk
it's hot as hell down here in Virginia.

It's not too bad in the mountains,
you better head this way for a little drinking practice run before you go into full time employment.
Shabba53
I hear ya Prol. I got off the plane this afternoon and stepped into the humidity of Northern Virginia. Yuck…

RJ, I'll take the Boston heat anytime over this steam bath. I couldn't have asked for better weather when I was up there.

I'll definitely be in touch with both of you knuckleheads. Can't wait till next time. abs-cheers.gif
G&C
QUOTE(Absomphe @ Jun 13 2008, 06:33 PM) *

It's really cool here in East Bumfuck, just north of the Center of the Absinthe Universe.

And there are plenty of cows here, too. LARS!.gif

Indeed.
Jaded Prole
you better head this way for a little drinking practice run before you go into full time employment.

I want to but I can't afford the gas. Once I get some dough coming in I'll be there packin' booze. ( I got some reserved for you). If you want to visit the beach in the mean time, you and the wife are always welcome.
Shabba53
QUOTE(Shabba53 @ Jun 13 2008, 07:53 AM) *

I need to take a couple of extra days the next time I'm in town.

I'll be back in Beantown for a few drinks next Thursday (May 7th) if anyone is interested. I think I'll have a little more time (2 hours or so) as opposed to the 45 minutes I had last time.

Unfortunately, it's another 'get in, grill a few people, then get out' type of trip, so I won't have a lot of spare time, but I'd love to get together for at least a little while.

I'll be at the Marriott Long Wharf this time. If the schedule goes well, I'd like to see if we could make it to 'Drink'. It's not very far at all from the hotel.'

PM me if you're free.
Grim
Same goes for anyone in the DC area the following weekend and into the next week…
rjordan
Shabba, pm sent.

gun thug.gif
Shabba53
Loogie and Scuto, thanks for coming out. It was great seeing you both. We'll definitely have to do it again!
rjordan
Anytime mang!

gun thug.gif
sixela
QUOTE(Shabba53 @ May 9 2009, 02:36 AM) *

Loogie and Scuto, thanks for coming out.

Come now -- your reputation isn't sullied enough to describe two people who confessed to not hating your guts (and even having a drink with you!) as "coming out" wink.gif.
Shabba53
Ha!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.