Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Belgium
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
Absinthia
Hi, my name is Stijn, I've been following the Fée Verte forum for quite a while but never subscribed until recently. Don't ask me why, because I don't really know.

I'm a Belgian absintheur, soon starting a small Belgian online absinthe shop to further promote this heavenly liquor to the Belgian public (and hopefully a few classy restaurants and cafés are interested too) If you guys are interested in more details, just ask.

It's good to be here, you guys are one fun bunch w00t2.gif
dakini_painter
Hi! Welcome to the FV forum. abs-cheers.gif
Absomphe
Greetings! abs-cheers.gif
Conte d'Ugenta
With that baudelairean quote I already like you man!

Good luck with your online shop!
Helfrich
Hi Stijn. Good to see you here.
Marc
Hi, are you on Heure Verte forum too?
Lots of Belgian absintheurs over there.
Helfrich
Stijn started his own forum (Dutch spoken) when I decided to liquidate the Netherlandian one.
Absinthia
QUOTE(Helfrich @ Jun 7 2008, 10:01 PM) *

Stijn started his own forum (Dutch spoken) when I decided to liquidate the Netherlandian one.

That's correct. There can't be room enough for like-minded souls to wander… Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Absinthia
mthuilli, I try to follow that forum as well (not registered) as far as my knowledge of French allows me wacko.gif
The Standard Deviant
After 6 months of posting you may find yourself with a disturbing ability to communicate with people in French wine shops, and nowhere else.
Nephrite
Glad you joined! Welcome abs-cheers.gif
OCvertDe
Hello!
Wilson
Hi
dom_lochet
Welcome, fellow countryman!
It will be great to have some quality absinthes in restaurants/cafés around here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.