Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everyone's gone to Boveresse
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Voyages au Pays des Fées
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
absinthist
And forum has died or what?
Absinthia
I'm still around, under the same impression though… Why are WE not in Boveresse, Absinthist?
absinthist
I am thinking of that, who knows maybe even that year? That time I really couldn't make it.
Alan
No-one else in Boveresse yet …. where are you all?
Helfrich
I'm in Nitri, Clivalonia. They have great spirits here. Even absinthe. More betterer than that dilettantish La Bleue crap.
Helfrich
Oops, Alan got in between… I didn't mean to… I honestly do like CLB. But erm, Tits, what year and what time are you talking about?
absinthist
That year or the beginning of the next one. Anytime: France-Switzerland-Germany or sumthin' like that or the other way 'round.
Helfrich
Whatever. It sounds okay to me. Gotta go to bed now. Gotta drive to Antwerp early in the morning…
Steve
I bet the boys are in a dive bar in Pontarlier right now sucking down tequila slammers.
Donnie Darko
I didn't even know there were any dives in Pontarlier…

Then again I guess any bar they show up in would immediately turn into a dive given the clientele.
Wilson
Even the property values will drop while they are there.
Grim
I'm jealous as fuck. No one is a cheerier drunk than David. He oozes happy-Stewie-Griffin-ness when he's tarted.

Cheers to the über-mensch…
Doctor Love

Clearly everyone is just so excited about Grande Absente being offered at DrinkUpNY that they forgot how to post.
speedle
Let's all just drink more to try and forget that little nugget of good news.
dakini_painter
There's plenty of cows right where I live, so I don't need to go to Boveresse.

Visiting some Swiss distillers might be nice someday.

Grim
QUOTE(Doctor Love @ Jun 12 2008, 05:47 PM) *

Clearly everyone is just so excited about Grande Absente being offered at DrinkUpNY that they forgot how to post.

It's a good thing they included green anise with the aniseed, since they forgot to add melissa to the lemon balm.
Steve
At least they didn't say "lemon grass" like Betty did in the Thirsty Traveler episode.
G&C
Ha!
Patlow
I am in Frankfort airport awaiting a connection to Geneva, then a train to Couvet. No real sleep… I might need to lounge in one of these comfy airport recliners they have here for an hour or so… Ok… ZZZZZZZ…
rjordan
I was in Boston tonite with Shabba. It's not Boverese but it'll do for the time being.

gun thug.gif
Gertz
QUOTE(Grim @ Jun 13 2008, 02:25 AM) *

He oozes happy-Stewie-Griffin-ness when he's tarted.

Spot-on description.
Jaded Prole
I am in Frankfort airport awaiting a connection to Geneva, then a train to Couvet. No real sleep… I might need to lounge in one of these comfy airport recliners they have here for an hour or so… Ok… ZZZZZZZ…

Careful or you'll wind up like Louched Liver, missing your plane and wandering around the airport trying to get another flight. That could be called a L.L. Holding Pattern™
Alan
You can see many of us right now on Claude-Alain's webcam.
Tibro
I keep waving but nobody seems to notice.
Steve
Hey! I see mthuilli, Dom Lochet, Comte d'Ugenta…
Donnie Darko
There's Stewie!
Steve
Yes, Stewie's wearing a blue sweater!
Steve
Hartsmar!!!!!! LARS!.gif
Grim
Has mthuilli forgot how to use his middle fingers? I'm disappointed.

I would have taken advantage of this opportunity to share my thoughts.
Alan
mthuilli is drunk dialling Grim now …
Mistinguett
I wish I was there so friggen bad. I would have some fun with that web cam. I am inconsolable.
Mistinguett
Marc and Dom drunk as fu@k. Hello little darlings!!!
Grim
Both hands!! Such talent!

Click to view attachment
Alan
mthuilli:
Hello sweety!
Mistinguett
I wish there was sound so we could hear marc calling us dumb bass cunts followed by Oxys giggles. Well hello sugar britches. Tell peter to put his shirt on.
Steve
Oh please don't go there!
Alan
mthuilli:

You should see Peter, John & Markus now, having some swiss crap.
I miss you all!!!
Mistinguett
What!!?? Go where? Im sitting in my kitchen. Hey are we sure WBT is not there??? Im just waiting for his head to pop up any second.
Grim
Peter looks so civil. It's hard to picture him being drunk, belligerent and wielding a weighted key-chain like a blue-faced warrior from Braveheart whilst delivering a dozen deft punches to one's crotch.
Steve
There's François T.!

Mistinguett
w00t2.gif w00t2.gif
Marc
Pierreverte: one can only do so much after having one's rib cracked and skull crushed, but glad i left such an impression…much more drinking to do this evening, so it's downhill from here (hopefully not down the cliff) had to work today, at least until now…
Grim
Yeah, don't meander near any steep cliffs.

have fun kiddies.
Wilson
I am missing out on some fun. One day. One of these days.
Alan
M & M

Click to view attachment
Alan
CAB and Hartsmar.

CAB's wife in the background doing the labelling while husband drinks.

Click to view attachment
EdouardPerneau
Is he distilling ?
Marc
Fuck, my brain hurts.
It's 12.30pm now and I need a nap before going to Nico's den.
Went to a xitty disco yesterday, had some fun with Mike (Alandia).

Sorry I have no USB cable to download my pix right now so I can't show you how fun it was at the Chalet yesterday.
Absinthia
How's the weather in Boveresse today? It's sh*tty up here in Belgium… Anyway have fun guys & galls! Wish I was there but that 'll be something for next year maybe, if there still is some Boveresse left after this weekend.
Patlow
Just woke up at 4:30 pm in Couvet. OMG. Last night was really something. I have lots of pics but need to figure out food before I figure out downsizing photos to upload. I think there is an Absinthe festival today, so I'd better get up and out of here…

abs-cheers.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.