Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The most beautiful girls...
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Entertainment
hartsmar
Viva Scandinavia!

http://www.travelersdigest.com/beautiful_women_2.htm

Shabba53
Pictures would have helped to state their case. abs-cheers.gif
Donnie Darko
Yeah, how disappointing there are no pictures.

I think he's dead wrong about LA though. LA is full of a lot of people who are beautiful until they open their mouths. Then all of a sudden the fog clears and you see them for the overly-tanned-silicone-implanted-botox-injected-manicured-pedicured-bikini-waxed-blonde-cellphone-and-sunglasses-fused-to-their-head cyborgs that they are. The only authentic hotties in LA are the ones who show up on LA Ink.

And why isn't Italy on that list? Maybe Italian women are just too assertive for him, but man, there are some blindingly gorgeous women there. But yeah, Sweden and Denmark do inspire drool and werewolf like behavior. Evidence for case in point: Search for pics of Mindshifter's girlfriend.

Also, one place you would never think of for beautiful women that actually has a surprising number of them is Iran. I'm not kidding. Most of them are either leaving the country or have left, but I've seen numerous Persian girls that inspire worship, even dated one back in college.
Shabba53
Yes. In this area, there are tons of beautiful Persian women.

Also, I was surprised that Spain wasn't on that list. Especially Northern Spain and 'La Sartanilla' areas.
Wilson
There are beautiful women everywhere. I can't keep my eyes off them. At least I am not blind. I would have to feel of every one of them that walked by. dev.gif
hartsmar
Good looking ladies but ... a soccer team that suck ass.
Yay for Sweden. pffft
Provenance
QUOTE(Shabba53 @ Jun 18 2008, 10:35 AM) *
I was surprised that Spain wasn't on that list.

It was a Caucasian-centric list or Thai, Polynesian and Somali women would have been included.
Absomphe
Last time I checked, Spanish women were considered Caucasian, not Latina.
SoulShade
Oh, and I suppose you don't speak American either?
Shabba53
QUOTE(Absomphe @ Jun 18 2008, 07:36 PM) *

Last time I checked, Spanish women were considered Caucasian, not Latina.

We have a winner! Although I agree regarding the asians as well. Beautiful, they are.
Nymphadora
QUOTE(Donnie Darko @ Jun 18 2008, 10:19 AM) *

Then all of a sudden the fog clears and you see them for the overly-tanned-silicone-implanted-botox-injected-manicured-pedicured-bikini-waxed-blonde-cellphone-and-sunglasses-fused-to-their-head cyborgs that they are.

Grrrrr…..you just had to put BLONDE in there, didn't you?!

I agree with Shabba. I think Asian women are gorgeous. They are small, delicate, and dainty. They remind me of porcelain dolls.
Donnie Darko
I think he likes them because they remind him of 12 year old girls. I like them because they remind me of the girl in Audition. Small, delicate, dainty, porcelain doll-like, ballerina, ruthless maniacal serial killer.

As for the Blonde thing, if you subtract all the other stuff I added then Blonde is fine.
It's also worth noting that a ton of those LA girls aren't natural Blondes.
Kirk
Appalachian women are often toothless so
I guess that's nice
they should have been mentioned too
seriously though,
some hillbilly women
really rock.
Wild Bill Turkey
No kiddin. Family reunions in Johnson City are where I score all the hotties.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.