Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: La Môtisanne
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe Brands Discussion
hartsmar
A new La Bleue that I bought in Boveresse. The little taste I had at the festival wasn't special but I bought it anyway... Now I just had two glasses of it. I like it.

For once there's a good portion of wormwood in a La Bleue. I'd seriously say that this is among my top favourites of the La Bleues along with Clandestine and La P'tit.

Me like.

...now - time for a Kallnacher Absinthe Red Bitter... YAY!
Patlow
Damnit! I saw you get that Kallnacher Bitter bottle and I almost went back to buy it, but baulked as my ride was leaving. I did pick up the Twin Tec Biker Absinthe, which I have not tried yet.
The Standard Deviant
I can't wait to get back to London for some Martinazzi bitter goodness. . .
Wild Bill Turkey
I guess on an absinthe forum I'd have to classify it as a guilty pleasure, but I do love me some Kallnacher Red when I'm in the right mood. Sixela saw an empty bottle of it in my kitchen and looked at me like I was a child molester. But hell, I also like marzipan, so obviously my tastes are not like other peoples'.
The Standard Deviant
You should have seen Helfrich and Sixela's faces when I said "I don't understand yellow peppers."

(Marzipan is great. Martinazzi is great. Combine them and make a bitter-almond Martinazzipan.)
Helfrich
Sage that smells like ananas is great too. I'm afraid I still owe you a pound of meat.
The Standard Deviant
Oh, you can keep the 0.45359237 kg of flesh, along with Sixela's anal sage°. I'll keep the absint though.

°actually, that's not a bad description of the man himself.
Helfrich
Good choice.
sixela
QUOTE(Wild Bill Turkey @ Jun 25 2008, 10:55 PM) *

Sixela saw an empty bottle of it in my kitchen and looked at me like I was a child molester.

Don't try to deny it.
sixela
QUOTE(The Standard Deviant @ Jun 25 2008, 11:48 PM) *

°actually, that's not a bad description of the man himself.

Duly noted.
Tibro
Red is the new bleue?
abschdinenzla
QUOTE(hartsmar @ Jun 25 2008, 11:03 PM) *

A new La Bleue that I bought in Boveresse. The little taste I had at the festival wasn't special but I bought it anyway… Now I just had two glasses of it. I like it.

For once there's a good portion of wormwood in a La Bleue. I'd seriously say that this is among my top favourites of the La Bleues along with Clandestine and La P'tit.

Me like.

…now - time for a Kallnacher Absinthe Red Bitter… YAY!

I tasted it, too. ( the first time at the fontaine "Louis" in the forest of Motiers)
Well, much wormwood, and i smell (not very much) the same anise-taste like the Francois Guy.
Very nice louche
But in fact, it's just another la bleue….
O.K. I bought it…..
hartsmar
Yes, it's just another La Bleue - and I've tasted a lot of those, but the good portion of wormwood which stands out in this one makes it a bit nicer in my opinion. and... welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.