Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Esquire August 2008
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe in the News & in the Media
pierreverte
love the glass and spoon photo, (see credits at the back of the magazine) but wonder how that bottle ended up next to them…
The Standard Deviant
Have you got a scan?
pierreverte
yes!
Steve
I can't wait to see it. I heard about some of the questions the reporter was asking, so I'll be interested to see what he got.
The Standard Deviant
Here you go (apologies for breaking the width of the forum):

IPB Image

IPB Image
OCvertDe
Wow.. a half way decent article. Not crazy about the top pics, but at least they aren't setting it on fire…

Vieux Pontarlier = as good as it gets? I've never heard of it, guess I gotta hit up the BG for some homework.
pierreverte
not yet released…
Selmac
They also called Pernod absinthe "clean, balanced and tasty" so I wouldn't put too much stock in their opinions.

BUT, I have a pretty good feeling about that one.
The Standard Deviant
Yes, not a bad article, and you can't top "as good as it gets".
Provenance
QUOTE(The Standard Deviant @ Jul 18 2008, 05:20 AM) *
(apologies for breaking the board)

Jack?
Donnie Darko
QUOTE(pierreverte @ Jul 18 2008, 10:15 AM) *

not yet released…

Apparently released to the photographer. Move your ass and get that stuff into my liquor cabinet, pronto!
Grim
QUOTE(Spoon @ Jul 17 2008, 10:35 PM) *

I can't wait to see it. I heard about some of the questions the reporter was asking, so I'll be interested to see what he got.

I thought that was another magazine? But maybe I'm mistaken.
Shabba53
I'm definitely excited about the VP. Any news on a release date? Or do I have my head up my ass because you've already mentioned it somewhere else? That wouldn't be the first time.
speedle
Yea, but who do you figure this is?

Barfly

Steve
QUOTE(Grim @ Jul 18 2008, 06:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Spoon @ Jul 17 2008, 10:35 PM) *

I thought that was another magazine? But maybe I'm mistaken.

I thought it was this one but I'll have to check.
pierreverte
QUOTE(Shabba53 @ Jul 19 2008, 03:50 AM) *

Any news on a release date?

should be september/october…
The Standard Deviant
Ah, well, it's called Vieux Pontarlier, after all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.