Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absintheism, a study and work of Genius!
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe Brands Discussion
Defervescent
This private study of Absinthe happens to be from the Lord ideal. If it were put carefully enough I will give friends my name to drink upon. Currently there is imbibed a great deal of strength in Lekioskitupedal. I am making the film for our reason and religion that is posted in the title description of this poignancy.
Absomphe
If you're from Chicago, why can't you do us all a favor, and speak coherent English?

Onacuz this artsy-fartsy pseudo pretentios-babble just doesn't fly. cdog-plain.gif
G&C
Tits makes more sense.
Absomphe
Drunk.
Defervescent
Clarity peers into all ears, seers just being sightly, a nightgown or a nighty. Recognize yourself for what symbolism means to coinage and I'm sure we can save face. I want to be on the bottle in the film, right?
speedle
Holy fuck-oly.
Poke Salad Papa
Gawd who spiked his poke salad?
Jaded Prole
This puppet has a familiar style.
Defervescent
It is Spectre that I consider: the masculine principle which may belong to a being when his feminine portion, or Emanation, intoxicates to assure substantial living. Be not Shadow, the individual's suppressed vitality or desires, but Shiloh, the Emanation of France.
Le Gimp
Bullshit by any other name smells just as bad.
Defervescent
Too sad you are bad. Born poor means adorned boor. Plus an additive of poison the next you drink fiction, alright dimple. From now on every member should not waste our time with an ass in cock burn infest.
Steve
QUOTE(Defervescent @ Jul 29 2008, 07:46 PM) *

From now on every member should not waste our time with an ass in cock burn infest.

So far this is my favorite thing that you've said. I'm considering using it for my signature.
Defervescent
Try Absinthers, they're GRRRRRRREAT! Quote something famous and not pedestrian. Each drinker has a finer hoard of knowledge than the less equated. Never tell me again that some of you individuals are not totally formulaic.
Doctor Love

Are you certain you still don't have a fever?
Tibro
Defervescent eccedentesiast. Oh yeah.
Wild Bill Turkey
QUOTE(Defervescent @ Jul 29 2008, 08:17 PM) *

Never tell me again that some of you individuals are not totally formulaic.

Some of us individuals are not totally formulaic.

Meatwaggon
I think this guy misspelled absinthism.
Nephrite
QUOTE(Defervescent @ Jul 29 2008, 08:17 PM) *

Try Absinthers, they're GRRRRRRREAT! Quote something famous and not pedestrian. Each drinker has a finer hoard of knowledge than the less equated. Never tell me again that some of you individuals are not totally formulaic.

And each hoard of pedestrians has a finer sense of love sung a thousand ways than the most equated formulaic absinther naked under the harvest moon whistling dixie.
Rimbaud
Quite suddenly, the smell of fresh douchebag began to permeate the air.
speedle
Stop it before it spreads to other threads.
G&C
Too late.
You've been here much too long, already.
speedle
True, butt I have roots now.
G&C
Like those living near the paper mill,
I guess we'll become accustomed to the odor.
Absomphe
Just like in Johnson City, Pa?

Sorry, I could never become accustomed to that stench.
Nymphadora
Def: Dude, please drink the red Kool-aid.
absinthist
QUOTE(G&C @ Jul 29 2008, 04:00 PM) *

Tits makes more sense.

QUOTE(Absomphe @ Jul 29 2008, 04:01 PM) *

Drunk.

Infookin'deed™ Mes amis!
speedle
QUOTE(Absomphe @ Jul 30 2008, 10:56 PM) *
Just like in Johnson City, Pa?

Sorry, I could never become accustomed to that stench.

I have absolutely no roots in Johnson City, Pa. So it can't be that bad.

Oh, and what Nymph said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.