Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pontarlier's Absinthiades
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Voyages au Pays des Fées
Pages: 1, 2, 3
EdouardPerneau
Who is planning to go?
Absomphe
Absinthe judges without palates?
Marc
I'll start arrange bookings next week.
Drop me a PM if you're looking for a bridge to sleep under.
Here is the 2008 poster :

Click to view attachment
Rimbaud
They need a graphic designer.

Fast.
absinthist
You are in, Rimmy? Wondering which extraits will enter in the competition…
Rimbaud
You mean am I going to Absinthiades?

Nope.
Marc
Bookings closed very soon, let me know asap.
sixela
Not me -- I have to lead the (blind (with one eye))¹.

--
¹Parenthesised for clarity.
The Standard Deviant
What time are people arriving/departing?
Marc
Friday - midday
Sunday - whenever we're sober
Gertz
I'll be there on saturday. Don't know when yet. Leaving again sunday.
The Standard Deviant
Sorry everyone: due to unforeseen circumstances, Danish flag burning has been moved to Friday night.
hartsmar
Oh, ok.
Communikaze

I have planned dropping by along with Gertz.
Communikaze
And one of my friends, which is also a huge absinthe-fan, will also join. Hopefully we will be able to be there both Friday and Saturday. At present we try to plan the journey and the stay.
dakini_painter
Planning and staying are easy:

Drink absinthe until you can't drink anymore. Lie in gutter or alley until noon. Eat large breakfast with many eggs and sausages. Start drinking more absinthe…

See? Easy.
absinthist
Drink absinthe until you can't drink anymore.

Then, carry on drinking-even if at first you feel you cannot (your organism is trying to fool you, don't belive him), I am telling you-you can, be brave. Thereafter, just as DP said.
Zenzero
Someone deliberately misspelled respectively; savouring absinthe, auberge, p'tit dejeuner, weeners and savouring absinthe again…
Communikaze
Ahaaaa… just like home. No problem.
Zenzero
L'easy, tu comprends?
Helfrich
What's with the weeners?

I'm not going. Can't make it.
Absinthesizer
At the Absinthiades, everybody's a weener!

It's one of my ambitions to go, but right now paying off a mortgage has to take precedence … peewee.gif
Zenzero
Have you been following the financial news lately?

It's just a matter of time before we're back in de dark ages again, where weeners or not™ were the only medium of exchange.

Live a little, get the opportunity to visit Pontarlier grab the chance of a lifetime to meet the green fairy.gif

Pay this months bill by sending 'em a jar of wieners, and tell 'em to get used to that.
Marc
QUOTE(Hellbitch @ Sep 28 2008, 04:52 PM) *

I'm not going

Bitch!
absinthist
QUOTE(Zenzero @ Sep 28 2008, 10:46 AM) *

Live a little, get the opportunity to visit Pontarlier grab the chance of a lifetime to meet the green fairy.gif

Hopefully soon I will able to get the opportunity of visiting both, Pontarlier and Boveresse. Currently no matter how much I would wish, the farthest I can get to is our local supermarket av-80.gif
hartsmar
QUOTE(Helfrich @ Sep 28 2008, 07:52 AM) *

What's with the weeners?

I'm not going. Can't make it.

WTF!?
Helfrich
Fulfilling orders is the name of the game. It's all you people's fault.
Wild Bill Turkey
Man, I suck.
First, I overwhelmed Bush's perfectly stable economy by taking out a loan, and now I've screwed Helfrich out of a trip to Boveresse by buying his absinthe. I was going to buy Girl Scout cookies today, but now something tells me I'd wind up in prison…
hartsmar
QUOTE(Wild Bill Turkey @ Sep 29 2008, 04:10 AM) *

Man, I suck.
First, I overwhelmed Bush's perfectly stable economy by taking out a loan, and now I've screwed Helfrich out of a trip to Boveresse by buying his absinthe. I was going to buy Girl Scout cookies today, but now something tells me I'd wind up in prison…

Go for it... At least you'll have the wonderful memories...
Alan
I've screwed Helfrich out of a trip to Boveresse.
Given that the weekend's activities are over the border in Pontarlier, it's probably good that you saved him a trip to Boveresse.
hartsmar
Sssshhhh.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Wild Bill Turkey @ Sep 29 2008, 05:10 AM) *

I was going to buy Girl Scout cookies today, but now something tells me I'd wind up in prison…

Where some guy named Tiny wood prolly make you dress up like a Girl Scout, and sell him cookies.

Payback's a bitch.
Tibro
QUOTE(Helfrich @ Sep 29 2008, 11:56 AM) *

the name of the game.

Maybe if you quit playing and started working you'd get done in time.
Zenzero
QUOTE(hartsmar @ Sep 29 2008, 02:27 PM) *

Man, I suck.

Go for it… At least you'll have the wonderful memories…

You're a very sick man hartsmar.

So no more fuckin' cookies for you dude.
Helfrich
I'm sure you'll make some wonderful new friends in Pontarlier, Zero.

cdog-plain.gif
Zenzero
?
hartsmar
QUOTE(Zenzero @ Sep 29 2008, 07:47 AM) *

I don't do cookies.
Marc
Time to pack up things.
Pictures of Oxy naked swimming in the Doubs on monday, stay tuned!
Rimbaud
Um…no thanks.

I appreciate everything Oxy does for the "absinthe community" and all, but…

NO BUTTS!

PLEASE!

I BEG OF YOU!!!

Absomphe
Whaddaya expect from a frat house?
absinthist
Ha!

Btw,

Gertz
For those staying at the Hotel du Parc: Please don't trash the place Friday night. I won't arrive before Saturday afternoon, and I would prefer that the staff is willing to let me in.
Zenzero
QUOTE(hartsmar @ Sep 29 2008, 08:49 PM) *
I don't do cookies.

How could I…

Steve
QUOTE(Gertz @ Oct 2 2008, 01:59 AM) *
For those staying at the Hotel du Parc: Please don't trash the place Friday night. I won't arrive before Saturday afternoon, and I would prefer that the staff is willing to let me in.

They're letting you back in there? I thought they banned all of us and all of our associates, friends, relatives and descendants forever.
Marc
That's why we (the vandals) are not going there anymore, and the St Pierre is much nicer anyway, fully renovated.
And the 'suite' on top floor is perfect for orgies.
Donnie Darko
QUOTE(absinthist @ Oct 1 2008, 06:20 PM) *

Ha!

Btw,

Woooo, I laughed for about 20 minutes straight over that pic.
Marc
Back. Exhausted.
Sorry for the drunk dials (yeah I know Grimmy), was actually too drunk to use my mobile phone, and use my camera, took 5 pix only.
Great fun, great drinks, great people.
Too short.
Patlow
Let's see the 5 pics my man!
hartsmar
The weekend was great, as always, as well as the drinks, the people and the food.

Oxygenee
QUOTE(Gertz @ Oct 2 2008, 11:59 AM) *

For those staying at the Hotel du Parc: Please don't trash the place Friday night.

With the benefit of hindsight, you really should have forwarded this to Standard Deviant.

Far, far too late now of course.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.