Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New replica glasses at Absinthe Spoon
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
Oxygenee
New Pontarlier glasses, heavier and of better quality than the previous versions, also hand-blown bubble reservoirs at a very reasonable price. In stock now at Absinthe Spoon.

http://www.absinthespoon.com/absinthe_glasses.html
Wild Bill Turkey
And you think everybody's going to run right out and buy that bubble glass just because it's the prettiest , coolest glass on the market? I'll stick to my Tabu shot-glasses, man RAWK ON
Zenzero
Only the Apsinthion bistro glass with pie scoop rules!
sixela
QUOTE(Wild Bill Turkey @ Sep 14 2008, 07:22 PM) *

And you think everybody's going to run right out and buy that bubble glass just because it's the prettiest , coolest glass on the market?

And the only one to spit in your face (except for the double bubble glass, of course).

Shabba53
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Wild Bill Turkey
QUOTE(sixela @ Sep 14 2008, 03:31 PM) *

And the only one to spit in your face (except for the double bubble glass, of course).

Wrong, Cyclops. The Tempus Fugit Single-Bubble Glass disrespecting Mistinguette:

IPB Image
sixela
"The glass that makes you look ugly on photos".

Way to go! Unlike Mistinguett, *I* don't need any help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.