Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cooking with balls
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Steve
The Testicle cookbook

Do you prefer testicle pizza, or stew with bull penis? How about stallion testicle goulash?

In the spirit of full disclosure, in my younger days I did eat "Rocky Mountain oyster" scallopini.

Donnie Darko
Anybody who likes to eat hot dogs or sausages likes to eat testicles.
The Standard Deviant
I've never read the testicle cookbook, but this is good: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nose-Tail-Eating-B…g/dp/0747572577
Provenance
No Balls at Café Sim-Sim
A report on the 'jiz biz' in Brooklyn's Kensington
By Robert Sietsema
Wednesday, October 8th 2008

It's been a long time since there's been an Azerbaijani café in sleepy south Kensington. So when my friend Brian and I were bombing down Ditmas Avenue the other day and saw "Kavkaze" ("Caucasian") stenciled on a blue awning, we screeched to a halt.
The dishes arrived in waves, and the highlight of the next grouping was a plate of crisp home fries heaped with chanterelle mushrooms ($11.90), and a greasy stir fry of potatoes and loamy veal organs called (I'm not kidding!) "jiz biz." The semen jokes began to fly. To extend our organ binge, we'd also requested a stew of lamb testes. ("We're all out of balls!" the proprietor had shouted into the phone.)
Zenzero
I prefer 'em fried, not shaken or stired.
Zenzero
here's some kinda nut that go well with fried balls.

IPB Image

Grim
QUOTE(Donnie Darko @ Oct 2 2008, 04:34 PM) *

Anybody who likes to eat hot dogs or sausages likes to eat testicles.

Get out of my head.
Jaded Prole
Don't forget those chewy sphincters!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.