Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vote for me!
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Mr. Creepy's Art Hole
Rimbaud
Fuck McCain! Fuck Obama!

VOTE FOR RIMMY!

Click here and help a brother out!

Thanks!

LARS!.gif
Wild Bill Turkey
gregor? Do you have a goth website by any chance?
Rimbaud
Uh, no.

Although, I will confess to liking a few vampire films.

And I do occasionally listen to The Cure.

Donnie Darko
burning angel isn't your site?
Nephrite
Um no.
OCvertDe
There's some pretty fucked up stuff in there. I especially like the ghost of the flying ice cream truck.
Rimbaud
Thanks. The ice cream truck is a still from a short animation piece I did.

That site needs to be updated. At least half of the work will be replaced with newer, better stuff & the actual videos will be added.

I've been busy working on artwork for the new DIY publishing thing me & brother are doing. Poetry chapbooks & the like.
Rimbaud
Here's the cover for our first chapbook release, which is out now, along with some other work of mine.
Provenance
Note to self: Hire Rimmy for all graphic needs.
Rimbaud
Thank you, kind Sir.
Provenance
'taint bein' kind, bein' honest.
Nephrite
True dat…
Kirk
That's first class design work alright.
Tibro
Ladislav Sutnar fan?
Rimbaud
Among others.

Photomontage gives me wood.
Rimbaud
QUOTE(Kirk @ Oct 8 2008, 02:26 PM) *

That's first class design work alright.

Thank you, Sir!
Wild Bill Turkey
WOW, Rims.
I didn't say anything before because the guitar shirt didn't show what you were capable of. I'm glad Nephrite posted the link to your website, which you were too cool to do yourself. That really is some great design work. You work very well with typography, (love the Chrysler Bldg.) and you have a recognizable personal palette. Someone can easily see the distinctive style that says it's your work even when the subjects differ wildly.
Marc
What they said.
Do you accept liquid payments for your work?
Rimbaud
WBT: Thanks! I agree I'm no illustrator. Typography is one of my stronger points as a designer, I think.

mthuilli: It is possible.
Nephrite
I like the the David Lynch influence.
Rimbaud
I am a huge Lynch fan, so I'm sure it seeps in here & there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.