Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PF 1914 'green' bottle or samples for sale
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Vintage Absinthe
Marc
Due to some real financial difficulties, I'm forced to sell some of the very famous Pernod Fils 1914 'green' (fresh taste and clear-green color). Heart breaking for me, but my bank doesn't care I guess.

Shortly after I had opened my PF 1914, I had bottled and sealed 50cl of it in a very nice antique 1/2 liter PF bottle (cleaned rigourously).
So 3 choices now for me :
1 - I sell this nice Pernod Fils 1/2 liter bottle sealed back in December 2006
or
2 - I sell two 20cl samples from it and I keep the rest
or
3 - I sell one 20cl and a few 6cl samples from it.

This is your very last chance to taste this fabulous and still fresh Pernod Fils, once it's gone, it's gone forever…

PM/email for details and prices.

I accept bank transfer and Paypal (+4%).
Provenance
If it's not from Betty, it can't be any good.
Marc
I know butt for the same price of a Betty La Bleue you can get some pre ban drinkable stuff from me.
Provenance
Her original #2 wasn't at all bad. I would go so far as to say that her #2 was in a category by itself.
Absomphe
Floater, or sinker?
Marc
Bottle is sold, I'm glad to send it where it goes.
Provenance
QUOTE(Absomphe @ Oct 28 2008, 01:36 PM) *

Floater, or sinker?

Stinker.
Green Baron
Sorry you had to sell it, but it sounds like it's going to a good home where it will be loved heart.gif .
Grim
QUOTE(mthuilli @ Oct 28 2008, 09:32 AM) *

Due to some real financial difficulties, I'm forced to sell…

A book?!
dakini_painter
If he isn't willing to part with a book, and you have some extra cash, perhaps you'll find

BRUNSCHWIG HIERONYMUS. [adapted by WALTHER HERMANN RYFF].
DAS NEW GROSS DISTILLIER BUCH WOLGEGRÜNDTER KÜNSTLICHER DISTILLATION. (1545)

of interest.
Grim
Interesting, yeah… Laurence Andrew produced a translation of Bruschwygk's work in Engrish.

Lately, I've been more into devouring mid to late 1700s stuff.

But as soon as mthuilli gets so poor he needs to sell some books, especially a book from 1891, I'll be waiting. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.