Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absintheversary
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Green Baron
It's been exactly one year ago today that I tried absinthe for the first time in the form of Jade Edouard and Roquette 1797. I'd come this close to ordering some mouthwash sick.gif before I thought I should look around a bit and make sure I was getting the good stuff.

It’s funny, when Zman posted about Seattle being the center of the absinthe universe in my intro thread, I thought he might have been pullin’ my leg. Little did I know what he was up to! Looking forward to trying something good outta the East Side in the near future!

At the time, I was unaware that the US was just starting to allow absinthe to be sold domestically, or how far along the revival had come.

Such a great beverage, so much mystique, so much to learn, so many delicious flavors. LVF was the first place I was able to find the truth, and I’m extremely glad I did!

Legler-Pernod-mini.gif absintheglass-glow2.gif abs-cheers.gif
dakini_painter
Hurrah! Hurrah!

(Except for seattle being the Center of the Universe™ of course harhar.gif )
Absomphe
The truth Hertz Donut™, Dakini? evill.gif
Tibro
Nuthin' greezy about Dakini. Let the polyverse whirl.
synthetic buddhist
Omniverse? You keep having fun, now…… absintheglass-glow2.gif bet.gif
Green Baron
Perhaps the center of the absinthe universe is really in the hearts and minds of all the absintheurs out there. You've got to believe heart.gif . Do it for the children!

For the record, I'm definitely looking forward to something tasty from further back east as well! yes.gif
Absomphe
Ditto, bigtime!
OCvertDe
abs-cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.