Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Norris jokes
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
smiley
Being raised by parents who couldn't stop watching Texas Ranger, I'm extremely partial to Chuck Norris jokes. Hehee, funny shit. Here: http://4q.cc/index.php?pid=top100&person=chuck

Probably you've seen these already, but anyways… these are my favourites:

God wanted 10 days to create the world. Chuck Norris gave him 6.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris secretly sleeps with every woman in the world once a month. They bleed for a week as a result.

Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because Chuck Norris never fucks up.

Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.

Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.

Zenzero
Norris who?

smiley
You've never seen any tv show or movie with Chuck Norris in it? Awww, you missed out. He's this Texas Ranger who like is the ultimate "good guy". He always kicks the bad guy's ass, and he knows crazy martial arts. He's kind of like Steven Sagal. He's best known for his role in "Walker Texas Ranger". The show is incredbily cheesy and 90s, and the feeling you get is that Chuck Norris can't die or fuck up or anything like that.

If you didn't watch the show, you probably won't find these jokes funny, sorry.
OCvertDe
I may be wrong about this, but I think you just fell for an easy one big time.
Anubis
Don't forget when The Boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.
synthetic buddhist
Aw, fuck Chuck. I'm a Bruce Ree man myself…
Zenzero
QUOTE(OCvertDe @ Dec 3 2008, 06:59 PM) *
I may be wrong about this, but I think you just fell for an easy one big time.

Uhm no, I was serious..

Provenance
No reason you would know about a has been B-movie actor.
Kirk
Wasn't he a big Bush supporter? I heard he got his ass whipped by a biker chick down in Charlotte.
synthetic buddhist
..for $500 an hour..
Doctor Love
QUOTE(Provenance @ Dec 4 2008, 07:18 AM) *
No reason you would know about a has been B-movie actor.

Hey now, the original Missing in Action and Delta Force were pretty good as bad movies go…

G&C
What scene(s)?
Doctor Love

The war's not over until the last man comes home!!!!1!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.