Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi from Mississippi.
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
Tracy
Hi, I'm Tracy.

I'm new to absinthe, and have only tried Kubler so far, although I hope to try a lot of others soon.

I've been reading here for a couple of months, trying to get to know all the personalities and learn more about the different brands of absinthe available.

I'm on page 30 of 'What are you drinking now?' I see I have a fellow poke salad lover on board, and also a fellow Mississippian.

Just wanted to say 'Hi.'

Zenzero
Welcome Tracy.
smiley
Hey Tracy :)
synthetic buddhist
liking the avatar
i am.
Wild Bill Turkey
Got some cousins in Jackson that aren't on the forums, but went on an absinthe odyssey with me in the south of France last year and have been celebrating green hour ever since. They mostly buy through LdF, because they still haven't gotten anything worth drinking on the MS shelves.
Kirk
Hi Tracy, welcome to the bored, seriously.
bobt
Greetings Tracy! Welcome here!
dakini_painter
Hi! abs-cheers.gif

Absomphe
Welcome, Tracy! abs-cheers.gif
OCvertDe
Welcome! abs-cheers.gif
Tracy
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, Wild Bill, the selection here is very limited. (Kubler and Lucid) I plan to order some other brands after the holidays.

Synthetic Buddhist, my avatar is a painting by Alexander X, one of my favorite artists. He lives in Grose Ile, Michigan, and is mentally ill to say the least.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot here.

Thanks everybody!

Tracy
Kirk
You seem awfully nice. Are you sure you want to come in dear? We are a bunch of rabid heathens here.
Tracy
I'm actually a Bitch.
Jaded Prole
Grate! You'll fit right in.
Shabba53
Yes. That helps. abs-cheers.gif
Kirk
I think I love you.
dakini_painter
QUOTE(Tracy @ Dec 17 2008, 09:17 AM) *

I'm looking forward to learning a lot here.

Actually I don't think that's possible as this is the most ignorant group of internet know-it-alls that you'll ever find.

Did I say "hello"? If not, then "hi!" abs-cheers.gif
absinthist
But Tracy can always try. Trying is fun as well. Hello Tracy!
Provenance
QUOTE(Tracy @ Dec 17 2008, 06:17 AM) *
I'm looking forward to drinking a lot here.

Welcome.
Tibro
What you learn may not be what you set out thinking you'd learn. But some of the yarns are darn inneresting. Pull up a stool and have a set.
sixela
QUOTE(Tracy @ Dec 7 2008, 09:12 PM) *

Hi, I'm Tracy.

I'm new to absinthe, and have only tried Kubler so far,

Just a friendly note: "Kübler" (or Kuebler if you must), Treisea [pun intended].
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.