Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jizz in My Pants
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Corn Hole
Steve
This is my new favorite video on youtube from SNL featuring Andy Samberg with a cameo by Justin Timberlake:

Jizz in My Pants

I would totally buy this song.
speedle
Ha! Now I can't stop humming that tune!
Grim
You sorry bastard. This is the one time in months I bothered to check on this forum…

You read my mind.
Steve
and I … jizzed in my pants!
Steyr850
'Member "Dick in a box"?
Head_prosthesis
Ponceman cometh
smiley
This thread reminds me of the time I wandered into my local Video 99 and found my way into the section behind the curtain. I was young, dumb, and full of … adventure.

I ended up quickly renting some horror flicks and running home to clean up my mess.
sardonix
QUOTE(Spoon @ Dec 8 2008, 09:25 PM) *

This is my new favorite video on youtube from SNL featuring Andy Samberg with a cameo by Justin Timberlake:

Jizz in My Pants

hyper.gif Goddamn, that is funny!! (Sorry I didn't come to this thread sooner, but you know, stress and all) And "Dick In A Box" is by far Timberlake's best work…
sardonix
QUOTE(Head_prosthesis @ Dec 19 2008, 12:28 PM) *

w00t2.gif Holy crap, I nearly messed my pants laughing at this one..I didn't think "JIMP" could be topped…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.