Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New laits de Jura from Switzerland
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe Brands Discussion
absinthist
Since they weren't mentioned, probably no one has had them yet.

The first one is Absinthe Tradition coming from the hands of talented artist and recently very often interviewed once-clandestine distiller-Willy Bovet. How the current offerring corresponds to his typical la bleue-Le Chat 54% I cannot say, but that Tradition sounds really intriguing and inviting.

The other one is Du Vallon's La Veuve Verte but with a changed formula and raised abv (69% instead of 54%). The vast, ever-growing knowledge (just read his blog), modesty and artistry of Mr Du Vallon is well-known and he seems to know what he is doing and why it makes him so much fun.
Steve
QUOTE(absinthist @ Jan 19 2009, 05:14 AM) *

The other one is Du Vallon's La Veuve Verte but with a changed formula and raised abv (69% instead of 54%).

Colorée et parfumée avec une macération de grande et de petite absinthe

I guess it's a new "established tradition" for Swiss la bleu distillers to make vertes colored with A.a. I detest this trend.
Provenance
Oldest blunder in absinthe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.