Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinth.24.net
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
Seano

Hello everyone,

I'm writing to plug a website that caters to Absintheurs. It's called Absinth.24.net. It is a site that is run by Logisticx, an Absinthe wholesale distribution company that based out of Germany. They have a wide selection of brands plus they sell other accessories. I recommend to anybody who hasn't seen their site to check it out.
Wild Bill Turkey
Oh

Sweet

Jesus
eric
guillotine.gif
Provenance
What's the matter? This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time.
eric
OK Seano, Does this mean that when I place my order at Absinth.24.net, I should tell Andy and all of the good folks over there that you sent me?
Provenance
Do you know a better place to get pre-louched Trul?
Wild Bill Turkey
No, but I know the perfect place to put it…
IPB Image
Provenance
Hater.
dakini_painter
Hi Seano, that's for stopping by the Fee Verte forum. It's a really a wonderful forum and I'm sure you'll like it here.

In case you don't know, there's also the Wormwood Society and there are many absinthe lovers there that have probably never tried many of the offerings over at absinthe.234.net. I'm certain many of those offerings aren't listed on their absinthe guide, either. You could help a lot of people out by putting them up on the site. Anyone can do it, and it's fun too!

I'm sure it'll bring a lot of traffic to your site, and where there's traffic…. Well you know. wink.gif
Absomphe
Who the fuck is Beano?
Seano
I'm guessing absinth.24.net isn't too popular here??? Is there something I need to know?????
SocratesGoneMad
QUOTE(Seano @ Jan 22 2009, 07:01 PM) *

I'm guessing absinth.24.net isn't too popular here??? Is there something I need to know?????

Mmm, out of curiosity I checked the link. First, the posted link redirects to a Taiwanese forum. The correct address is absinthe24.de, apparently.

I didn't really look at much else.
Seano
QUOTE(Provenance @ Jan 22 2009, 05:50 PM) *

Do you know a better place to get pre-louched Trul?

They do sell Balanches and Vertes, not just Czechsinthes…
Jaded Prole
By country or "by effect"?
Seano
QUOTE(Jaded Prole @ Jan 22 2009, 07:23 PM) *

By country or "by effect"?

I only go by country….
Kirk
I always knew , back in the day, that they were really 24 dot dey , no matter what Andy said .
The Thief , and what a silly shill.
As for you , Beano , I can't decide if you finally revealed yourself
or if you just accidentally mentioned the wrong thing.
Seano
QUOTE(Kirk @ Jan 22 2009, 07:37 PM) *

I always knew , back in the day, that they were really 24 dot dey , no matter what Andy said .
The Thief , and what a silly shill.
As for you , Beano , I can't decide if you finally revealed yourself
or if you just accidentally mentioned the wrong thing.

Look, I'm still new to this whole Absinthe thing. I know what is good (Belle Amie, PF1901) and what isn't (like Czechsinthes). All I can tell you is that I placed an order and I received it. Mind you, I went through Logisticx, who is Absinth24.nets supplier. I guess I should be plugging their site. I'm sorry….I guess I said the wrong thing.

www.logisticx.de

Provenance
You shouldn't be shilling for any site. Above all, you shouldn't quote the post directly above your own.
Seano
Thank you for the tip. All I wanted to do was let people know there was another decent vendor online……..I guess I came across as a shill. For the record, I am not a shill, but I won't do that again.

I guess I am getting a crash course on forum etiquette………
Shabba53
And on what's considered a decent vendor.
rjordan
Seano, you gotta go read some ancient posts (that means more than two or three years old) to get yourself up to speed. This kind of stuff has been hashed and rehashed ad nauseum. Look up some of the old stuff and read through the silly xit to find the meat and potatoes. There is a pot o' gold out there somewhere over the rainbow.

gun thug.gif
Kirk
Your etiquette is fine , . dey on the other hand , is out of line .
rjordan
Plus, I just looked up top at the absinthe buyer's guide under the recommended absinthe vendors and didn't find the one you were talking about. I might not have been looking in the right spot though.

gun thug.gif
Marc
Seano, check here.

Welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.