Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Philly Pa
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
rant
Hello everyone!

I would first like to say what a great, interesting, and informative forum and site this is! Keep up the good work!
My name is Ron and I am from Bensalem, Pa which is right outside of Philadelphia! I am a new absinthe drinker! I have only had the pleasure to try Lucid so far and I like it! I am planning on purchasing a bottle of Kubler to see how the two compare! Once I have the money to do so, I plan on picking up a bottle of one of the Jade Absinthes. If anyone has any advice or preferences on other brands please let me know!
I first heard/saw absinthe through movies like Bram Stokers Dracula and Moulin Rouge! Then just recently I saw it on an episode of "Highlander"(marathon on over the holidays), and decided to look into more. I was instantly hooked on the history and mystique of the drink and just had to have it! Purchased a bottle of Lucid from the neighborhood "Wine and Liquor" store and purchased "Absinthe, History in a Bottle" by Barnaby Conrad III and would say and the rest is history, but since I am a new absintheur I hope for many more happy indulgences! no-czechs3.gif abs-cheers.gif
bobt
Greetings, and welcome here!
OCvertDe
Welcome!
Patlow
Welcome, fellow Philadelphian!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.