Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boveresse 2009 - June 20th/21st
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Voyages au Pays des Fées
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Marc
Anyone ?

I will arrange hotel and restaurant bookings only for people/friends confirmed.
I'm starting to arrange the rooms now as the hotel was already almost full when I booked in mid February last year.

PM/email me asap if you need accommodation.

Cheers
Marc
dom_lochet
Paaaaaaaaaaaarty !!! LARS!.gif
Absinthia
PM sent. Thanks Marc!
Steve
You already know about me, because I've been harassing you and David for months.

Par-tay! LARS!.gif
Marc
And apparently Pernot is not moving before August if you see what I mean wink.gif
Marc
Hartsmar, Peter, heard you may not make it this year, is it true ?
Sixer ?
Hellbitch ?

And to anyone who is waiting for the Absinthiades in October, just forget about it and join us at Boveresse, much more betterer™!
Steve
According to the Facebook event page, Hartsmar, Gertz, Paolo, Salsa and Tits are "maybe" attending.

Confirmed are: Dom, Helfrich, Absinthia, Stefano, Mike Schütz, Alan Moss and Markus Lion.

Ted has not replied.
Steve
Also, what about Hissy and Oscar?
Steyr850
They're prolly REAL busy.
Conte d'Ugenta
Yup here I am!
PMed
Alan
Fée Verte members are, of course, also invited to join Claude-Alain at his distillery. The distillery tour is on Friday June 19th from 2:30 to 6:00 pm.

If you are on Facebook, rsvp here.

For those who can't join us in person, drunk dialling and webcam as last year.

sixela
QUOTE(mthuilli @ Feb 3 2009, 04:45 PM) *

Sixer ?

Présent!
Helfrich
QUOTE(mthuilli @ Feb 3 2009, 04:45 PM) *

Hellbitch ?

Présent !
Grim
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 4 2009, 05:25 AM) *
For those who can't join us in person, drunk dialling and webcam as last year.

Only onacuz you suggested it… evill.gif
Patlow
I am trying to make this work right now. What is the date of the Chalet party night?
Steve
That would be Friday night June 19. You must come.
Marc
Indeed.

Rooms are booked already. I will arrange for everyone to fit in the hotel, but this year I'll try to arrange for snoring people to sleep with other snoring people.

Oscar and Hissy might come too.
sixela
QUOTE(mthuilli @ Feb 6 2009, 09:41 PM) *

Indeed.

Rooms are booked already. I will arrange for everyone to fit in the hotel, but this year I'll try to arrange for snoring people to sleep with other snoring people.

You mean we're sharing a room with Hartsmar again?
Absinthia
From what I last heard from Mthuilli, you might even be sleeping in my room, so don't worry about Hartsmar.
Marc
Well, we're running out of rooms again. But sleeping is the less you have to worry about in Boveresse, it's just a matter of minutes, not hours.

Please don't ask me for more room bookings, we're overcrowded already, and I would hate to see Oxy sleeping on the corridor sofa, he would kill me if he doesn't get the big presidential suite with a jacuzzi and a big black piano.
Absinthia
Party at David's place, then :)
Steve
No, that won't work. Last party we had in David's room resulted in us being banned from the hotel in Pontarlier (and practically run out of town!). We can't get banned from the hotel in Couvet because there's no other choice!
crosby
Have fun, I'll be real busy.
Marc
One day we'll see each other Cros', one day…
Steve
QUOTE(crosby @ Feb 10 2009, 12:45 AM) *
Have fun, I'll be real busy.

Bastard. Am I the only 'ricain confirmed at this point?
Marc
"confirmed" yes. Hope Hissy & Oscar can make it too, not yet confirmed. Haven't heard about other 'ricains (Patlow, Ted, etc).
Patlow
Marc: I meant to PM you all week. If you've got space for one more, I am in. I will be solo this year. Let me know, and hopefully I will see you all in a few months!
Alan
QUOTE(Spoon @ Feb 10 2009, 10:15 AM) *
Am I the only 'ricain confirmed at this point?

There are two others confirmed on the Distillery Tour on Facebook: maybe the fact they use their real names is confusing!

Steve
One of those is Hissy, I don't know the other one.
Marc
I don't know about him either.
But confirming on Facebook is nothing like buying a flight ticket, booking hotel, etc, I mean RL…
Steve
He is your Facebook friend, Marc!

But yes, RSVPing on the internet is no guarantee you'll show up. I have MY plane ticket. And Pat's in, right?
Patlow
He is seeing if he can squeeze me in. I will buy a plane ticket asap if I can fit. They are actually really reasonable right now (compared to what I paid last year).
Marc
QUOTE(Spoon @ Feb 10 2009, 08:39 PM) *

He is your Facebook friend, Marc!

Yeah I know, he sent me a 'friend' request and I accepted seeing he was on Bugnon's distillery list and a 'friend' of other absintheurs.

Well, I rarely visit Facebook anyway, I've just registered because of this thread, wait… because of you!
Patlow
QUOTE(Spoon @ Feb 10 2009, 11:39 AM) *

And Pat's in, right?

Looks like you might have a roommate, buddy! (Don't worry, I am NOT one of the snorers.) I will get my plane ticket this week.

LARS!.gif

martin.zufanek
I'll be at Boveresse too, will be happy to meet you there guys. Only problem is that I managed to find accommodation for about 30km from Boveresse! Really hope there will be a taxi for drunken czech abstinent.
Absinthia
Looking forward to meeting you, Martin!
Steve
Looking forward to meeting you, Martin! Next time you have to decide early because the hotel fills up months in advance.
Alan
QUOTE(mthuilli @ Feb 9 2009, 03:30 AM) *

sleeping is the less you have to worry about in Boveresse, it's just a matter of minutes, not hours.

So why does Martin need a room anyway? By the time he gets to his accommodation, it'll be time to turn round and come straight back.
martin.zufanek
I thought that my own room might be a good idea. My reservation is from 19 till Monday 22, so I would definitely need some sleep and shower wink.gif
The Standard Deviant
There is camping in Fleurier (a village which is very close) if you have a tent. Has anyone here tried it before?

http://www.camping.ch/cgi/campsites/out.pl…7.42&lang=e
Habu
QUOTE(The Standard Deviant @ Mar 6 2009, 01:30 AM) *

There is camping in Fleurier (a village which is very close) if you have a tent. Has anyone here tried it before?

http://www.camping.ch/cgi/campsites/out.pl…7.42&lang=e

…whoa blink.gif I wish I knew about that earlier. Already booked a room at Villa Moncalme, same place Martin mentioned. Oh well, I planned to use the night train, but I won't refuse a taxi either. wink.gif
Patlow
Do taxis even exist there!?!?! I got off at the wrong train station and when I asked for a taxi, the man behind the counter basically laughed in my face. Then, like a knight and shining armor, PV came pulling up in a car to save me. I will try not to fall asleep on the train this year.
Kirk
You're not the first lost sheep Poppa P.V. has rescued , it used to be a habit .
Steve
I wouldn't count on being rescued by PV this year.

I think there was a taxi or two when the dance was breaking up around 5 AM. But there was a lot of competition for one.
Alan
Bad news if anyone was planning a naked hiking holiday to go with the Boveresse trip.
Tibro
…akin to using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

'nuff said.
Wild Bill Turkey
QUOTE(Alan @ Apr 28 2009, 11:05 PM) *

Bad news if anyone was planning a naked hiking holiday to go with the Boveresse trip.

Different canton, Alan, on the other side of the country.
*phew!*
You had me worried for a moment, though. I've put a lot of time into organizing this hike, and I didn't want to have to tell the girls it was off. They need to take a break from the swimwear shoots and get out into the mountains once in a while.
Donnie Darko
Naked hiking has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. I've been up those Swiss mountains. Who thought climbing up those jagged gnarly peaks with nothing to protect your nuts from getting smashed was a good idea?
Marc
Markus Lion called me today to confirm the Matter barbecue on sunday.
Steve
I'm looking forward to those absinthe-infused sausages and the delicious strawberries!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.