Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Decisions decisions…
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe Brands Discussion
absinthe
I buy all my Absinthe from eabsinthe.com and they've added a few new additions recently, I want to make a purchase, but I'm torn between the Helfrich Verte and the Eichelberger 68 Limitée….

They both seem to come highly reccommended, the Eichelberger is apparently fantastic, as is the Helfrich, but I like the sound of a Dutch attempt…

HELP!
absinthist
Helfrich.
OCvertDe
Both.
Green Baron
Both if you can swing it. But if there can be only one, it's Helfrich.
Shabba53
Yup, yup, and yup.
Tibro
Butt order it/them from somewhere more respectable.
Doctor Love
Decisions in which both answers are correct are the most fun to make.
absinthe
QUOTE(Tibro @ Mar 18 2009, 07:02 PM) *

Why do you say that? I've used them for years and they've never let me down..I have nothing but good things to say..Let me guess, they sell Czech shit?

Anywho, I went all out, got both and a bottle of Doubs Mystique…Should be set for a good weekend…
OCvertDe
Yer gonna be one happy camper.
Wild Bill Turkey
QUOTE(absinthe @ Mar 20 2009, 07:48 AM) *

I went all out, got both and a bottle of Doubs Mystique…Should be set for a good weekend…

If you pace yourself. Try to make those three bottles last you all weekend. At least I always like to use a little restraint when trying out new brands.
Gertz
QUOTE(absinthe @ Mar 20 2009, 03:48 PM) *
QUOTE(Tibro @ Mar 18 2009, 07:02 PM) *
Why do you say that? I've used them for years and they've never let me down..I have nothing but good things to say..Let me guess, they sell Czech shit?

I prefer to support those people who do more than just not let me down. Those who are passionate about good absinthe and who are active players in its revival in the 21st century. And, yes, who don't sell Czech shit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.