Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinthe Brevans Austin Osman Spare
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthe Brands Discussion
Absinthia
Well I just received Absinthe.de's newsletter in which Markus announces this second chapter in the Absinthe Brevans collection by Matter, made after last summer's "Prototyp 37". I didn't have this prototype or any other version of it, so I couldn't tell you much about the taste. The label is a very nice painting by the artist A.O. Spare. Anyone care to elaborate on this absinthe?
Bruno Rygseck
My opinion of prototype 37
Absinthe Ben
Has anyone tried the finished product? The impressions of Prototyp 37 made it clear that it is a very different product, leaning more toward a fresh quality. After tasting Promethee, I'm definitely warming up to that style of verte.
Absomphe
I'm still afraid of an absinthe that sounds like it was distilled by one half of Firesign Theater.
techdiver
Ooh! A replica of the Taj Mahal made entirely out of oleomargerine. Let me dig out some old albums. Waiting for the Electrician or Someone like Him an all time favorite.
Absomphe
I think we're all bozos on this bus forum.
techdiver
As noted elsewhere, I did get around to ordering some tonight along with the Marteau at a much lower price.
OCvertDe
Where? I'd like to try the new Marteau, but not at the outrageous prices I've seen if for.
G&C
Too much for more toe?
OCvertDe
Eggsackly.
techdiver
QUOTE(OCvertDe @ May 20 2009, 06:43 AM) *

Where? I'd like to try the new Marteau, but not at the outrageous prices I've seen if for.

It was the old Marteau. DUNY dropped price on new slightly.
techdiver
Arrived today. Pretty fast service from Germany.
hartsmar
I've had a couple of glasses of this and though you can still find similarities to the other Matter products of course, I'd say it's a really nice one. Still I hold the Twin Tec as my favourite Matter absinthe but this is not far away actually. More to come...

Esseintes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.