Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The place for cherry popping
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > The Entrance Hall
Ron
I'm a n00b. Can someone tell me what brand to buy and how much chop.gif I should be looking for?

Kidding. I'm cross contaminating from WS. Or is it cross-pollenating? Cross breeding? Remember that movie Twins with Schwarzenegger and DeVito? Schwarzenegger had all the good genes and DeVito was the crap left over. My presence here is like Danny DeVito's crap genes, but I'm still a person with short feelings who runs funny.

Cheers.
Kirk
Pollinate all you want .
I can tell you this , Delaware Phoenix , Vieux Carre and Leopold brothers are the 3 best absinthes in the world today.
It's looking like Leopold might not be available for much longer but the other two will do you well enough.
I heard that Leopold was going to concentrate on their gin.

Oh , and fuck Hiram , he is a sycophantic fool.
Ron
Yeah, I heard from Todd that Leopold is on the back burner. There are a couple of places where it's still available, and I think I'm going to go ahead and add a couple bottles of it to my collection before we go through the drought.
Leopold
….a little misunderstanding. We've been too busy with our growing sales to worry about getting New York distribution again. Our initial distributor simply didn't work out, so it will be a while before we're in New York again. You can still get it in many other States.

I've been distilling absinthe all along. We'll never stop making absinthe. It's too fun.
Kirk
I think he thinks that other people are doing better;
a common mis perception in this world .
I for instance sell a whopping 25 grilles a year
a number that I'm sure must surprise someone
(conspiracy theorists)
I once read a millionaires diary
he said that all he really wanted was a nice library and a garden.
My fantasy as a young man was that I would have a console that held all the worlds encyclopedias ,
now what?
Kirk
Jeez Todd
Thank God , I mis perceived ,
don't worry about a thing ,
you keep making absinthe and the world will be just fine
you may not be rich ,
but that garden and library are at your finger tips.
Ron
Sweet, no drought! Thanks for the clarification on NY, Todd.
OCvertDe
QUOTE(Leopold @ Jun 1 2009, 10:31 PM) *
I've been distilling absinthe all along. We'll never stop making absinthe. It's too fun.

Whew! I was getting my panties all wadded up for a little while there.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Kirk @ Jun 1 2009, 07:34 PM) *

I for instance sell a whopping 25 grilles a year
a number that I'm sure must surprise someone

Quite a few someones, I'd suspect.

A sad commentary on the general lack of aesthetics in an all too plastic world.
scuto
Hiya Ron! Fancy meating you here.
Jay
Welcome to the dark side, Ron. abs-cheers.gif
Ron
I love you guys. You really make my heart swell. Or stop. I'm not sure, I rarely use the thing so I'm not very in tune with it. Maybe it's just acid reflux.

Let me start over…

You guys are chili dogs.
absinthist
No idea who I am welcoming (prolly Ron) but nonetheless I am harhar.gif Too many noobs spoil the plot.
Absomphe
Unless they're trolls, and it's a burial plot.
Tibro
QUOTE(Ron @ Jun 2 2009, 10:35 PM) *
You guys are chili dogs.

Just don't complain when you suffer from messy buns.
Ron
cdog-plain.gif
synthetic buddhist
TomatoSoup.gif dead-horse.gif winnie.gif dildollpink.gif worshippy.gif

think we got it about covered…have fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.